Act 1: Scene 6

Saturday arrived and Minx was on pins and needles.

Luckily, she wouldn't have to sneak or lie to Yoongi about where she was going since he and Hoseok had been out of the mansion all day.

After stashing her old phone under her pillow and putting the new one in her clutch, she tiptoed downstairs and out to Jessi's waiting car at the bottom of the driveway.

"Yes, Maaaaaam " Jessi hisses in approval when they emerge from her car in the parking garage of The Rooftop. Minx wasn't sure of the dress code but knew that a sexy black cocktail dress and matching Jimmy Choo's were fitting for any occasion.

It wasn't as short as her last dress but the long thigh slit, plunging neckline, and backline showed enough of Minx's polished skin to be tantalizing yet classy.

"You don't look half bad yourself Miss Jessi" she clicks her tongue at the fire truck red dress that clung to the blonde bombshells every curve deliciously. Jessi bats her lashes and flip her pin curled locks back over her shoulder.

"Oh, tonight I'm Miss Jessica darling. Only Jessi if you're nasty.."

The two laugh as they board the elevator.

The Rooftop was for too simple of a name to describe what Minx and Jessi stepped off to.

It looked like something out of a music video.
Palm trees lined with tiny white lights stood tall and illuminated the four corners of the penthouse oasis. A beautiful pool ran under thick glass floors that dozens of well-dressed partygoers walked across and even danced upon. Women in cropped tuxedos holding trays of hors d'oeuvres and flutes of champagne mingled all throughout the crowd. The DJ was playing a chill mix that set the perfect tone for the event as the sun began to set over coral pink skies.

Jessi nabs two glasses as a tray passes and hands one to Minx. They clink flutes before sipping.

"Your boy Taehyung has expensive taste.." Jessi comments as the two walk further into the party.

She wasn't lying.

As they walked, they come across the buffet-style table full of lobster, steaks, caviar, black truffles, and more.
A spread like this would put a dent in even a wealthy man's pocket.

"Makes you wonder. What on Earth does this man do for a living?" Jessi takes another sip, swaying to the music slightly as they continued to explore.

The dress code was quite formal, so Minx was happy with her dress of choice. The men wore dinner jackets and designer suits or button-ups, while the women wore assortments of gowns and cocktail dresses themselves.

But no one was as elegant and alluring as the two women strolling through the party in red and black.

And they knew it. Minx and Jessi were always the pair that earned the most stares when they were out.

After making a full lap around, mingling and even dancing a bit over the transparent floors and glowing blue waters, Minx and Jessi settled themselves at the bar.

Minx couldn't deny that she was enjoying herself. This was her kind of party.
But a hint of disappointment began to settle in when she hadn't caught one single glimpse of the man of the hour.

But her fleeting desires are soon met when a chorus of cheers and applause erupts near the elevator.

Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook all emerge from the double doors looking as if they were fresh off the runway.

Minx and Jessi craned their necks but can barely see the hosts due to the crowd but they finally came into view as they stepped up to the DJ's platform.