J-Hope, what the fuck?

Namjoon was sleeping peacefully, until..

"What the f(lower)!? Who blasts songs at..." Namjoon looked at the clock next to him. "...4 am...?"

Namjoon forced himself to stand up and goes to Hoseok and Jimin's room, from where that noise came.

Namjoon slowly opens the door to see Hoseok running around the room, over the beds and the clothes laying around. And Jimin... is sitting in front of the wall and it seems like he's thinking if life had any point.

Namjoon turned his attention to the speaker he gifted for Hoseok's 21st birthday.

Hoseok suddenly stopped running and looked at Namjoon, awkwardly. Hoseok turned the music off.

"So..." Namjoon started.

"So....?" Hoseok put his two ponies on the desk.

"In the middle of the night, when everybody are sleeping because they are tired... And then there is you... running around the room and blasting music in full volume. Why? J-just why? I am f(orking) tired. And so is Jimin." Namjoon finishes his speech and looks at both Hoseok and Jimin.

Jimin fell over.

"I need to sleep..." he whispered, yet, his eyes are wide open and he could see slightly dark circles under his eyes.

"Jimin will sleep in my room today, and you and me will have a little talk in the morning. Go to sleep, man." Namjoon tried to pick up the weak Jimin and took him out of his room to Namjoon's.

---------------

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)