Gaming Jeon

"C'mon, c'mon, C'MON... WHAT THE F(luff)!? IT GLITCHED! THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

Seokjin and Jimin snicker at Jungkook's yelling at the game. Fortnite.

"Jesus Christ... Taehyung, let's do a teamwork, us versus that pro dude. We'll show him that we are the best a$$holes ever."

"Damn, that's what I called them when they brought snake into Hoseok's room..." Seokjin whispered to Jimin.

"I wonder how did they.." Jimin whispered back.

The room was almost quiet, you could only hear the computer mouse and keyboard noises. Jungkook again yelled.

"WHY AGAIN!? WE WERE F(iring) BEHIND HIM! HOW COULD HE SEE US!? HOW!!?? I'm gonna take a piss." Jungkook's mood changed in a second. He stood up and left his room.

Jimin and Seokjin were hiding behind the couch. Luckily Jungkook didn't see them. Yet.

It took few minutes until Jungkook was back and sat down in front of PC.

"Taehyung, you hear me? ...What plan? ...No way, he'll kill us again. ...So what you want to tell me, is that one of us hides behind the dude and shoots him and at the same time the other one of us is shooting him in front of him. But one of us might die. Or both. Yeah? Yeah okay then."

Few minutes later...

"F(lower) yes! We did it! Okay, but I'm off because I don't want to play anymore."

Jimin took a chip from the bowl Jin was holding and threw it at Jungkook.
Jungkook looked behind him.

"HEY! Were you there the whole time?" Jungkook stood up and kneed on the couch, looking at Jimin and then Jin. "Wait, you're here too?"

"Yeah... I am... so.. suprise....?" Awkwardly Jin looked at Jungkook.

"Nah, more like 'what the hell'" Jungkook laughed it off.

"Forgive us?"

"After I finish your bowl of chips."

"Fine."

------------------

I boiled fracking spaghetti by myself

I boiled fracking spaghetti by myself. And nothing happened. I'm proud-