Namjoon is not tall anymore

"I AM TALLER THAN JUNGKOOK NOW!!" Jimin yells as he runs around the room.

"My nightmare has become true..." Jungkook whispers and thinks of ways to kill himself.

Which would never happen.

"Hahaha why u sad, coconut?" Hoseok chuckles at Jungkook's face mixed with saddness and anger.

"Know your place, señorita Jung. And if you don't know your place, then it's somewhere around horse farm." Jungkook's eye was twitching when he looked at 'señorita Jung'.

"JUNGKOOK--"

"Hey! Violence won't solve anything. Why don't you just go to your rooms and think about your life." Seokjin was lit done with everything that has happened.

"Lol no."

"AHAHSJAGSDJDSIWCSGE YOONGI IS CHASING ME HELP!" Namjoon yells and runs around the room.

"Namjoon, u look so cute pls come here." Yoongi keeps chasing Namjoon. Sadly or luckily, he finally caught Namjoon.

"Oh no...." Namjoon mumbled.

"What the hell is going on here!?" Taehyung yelled, getting everybody's attention. "Why does Jimin look like he's tallest? What the hell happened here?"

"Idk help me." Namjoon quielty answers.

"Well, nevermind. I'll be in my room with my tiny fluff Yeontan." Taehyung smiled, picked up Yeontan and went to his room.

"....PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!N" Seokjin threw couch pillows at Jungkook and Hoseok. Jungkook threw it back at Seokjin. Hoseok aimed at Jimin, who is finally just standing.

"WAIT I'M DRINKING WINE--" But out of nowhere, Yoongi got hit by a pillow and spilled wine around him... including his white hoodie. White...

"YOU WOKE UP THE BEAR! RUN!" Jungkook ran outside, not caring that he was bare feet.

"Alright, idiots, I'm asking you to leave this house and come back tomorrow. You have hotel money, go stay overnight there. I don't want to see ANY of you tonight." Yoongi half yelled at everybody. Yoongi is done with BTS. Yoongi is also done living. Lit.

"But I didn't do anything?" Taehyung was confused. And no, he has been standing over the door for 2 minutes.

"Well, you will do something then."

"I promise, I won't! I won't risk getting choked by you since you're so done with us." Taehyung slowly backed up to his room.

"So? What are you waiting for? Get out!" Yoongi tried to push Namjoon but it was too much effort and Yoongi gave up.

People in living room heard a door opening and Jungkook is back.

"So, who died?" Jungkook asked.

"No one. I'm giving you all 5 minutes to take your stuff and go." Yoongi crossed his arms.

"Alright..." Namjoon mumbled and pouted.

_________

lol im back and sicker than ever ;(