Seokjin had it

It's a normal day at the idols' dorm.

Yoongi and Jungkook is playing Minecraft. Taehyung is living in his fantasy world. Seokjin is handsome. Hoseok is working on his new song. Namjoon is sleeping. Seokjin is handsome. Jimin has gone to mall to buy himself pants. And Seokjin is handsome.

"Oh no. OH NO. Too many zombies! HELP-- NOOO... MY DIAMONDS, MY SOUL." Jungkook throws his phone on the floor and it breaks. It was his 3rd phone this week. "And my phone..."

"Jeez, It's just a GOd dAnG gAME. And besides, I was 10 blocks away from your death place. I could have taken your stuff, come back home and give it to you." Yoongi facepalmes at this crap. "And I'm not gonna buy you a new phone."

"I'm richer than you so..." Jungkook smirks at Yoongi's point, which made Yoongi roll his eyes.

"Well, I had to go anyway, I'm pretty sure Hoseok needs help with inspiration." Yoongi marches out from the dorm and to Hoseok's studio.

40 minutes later

Seokjin comes to the dorm and lies down on the living room couch.

"Hello, handsome hyung, how was your day?" Jungkook, begin polite, asks.

"First, it was shit, second, Jungkook polite?"

"Your baguette is so tiny I almost thought you were a girl." Jungkook quickly changes the topic, runs to his room and locks it.

"Honestly same.." Jimin quietly mumbles, which resulted with a deadly glare from Seokjin. "Lol baquette."

Jimin quicly runs to Jungkook's bedroom door and knocks on it.

"JUNGKOOK OPEN UP FAST! JIN IS MAD."

Luckily Jimin gets in and the door gets locked. Seokjin almost barged in. Almost. Seokjin goes back to the others.

"Alright, does anyone else has something  to say? Don't worry, I'll just spank your asses." Seokjin eyes every person in the room.

Nobody says anything.

"Great, because I'm done with this shit today. I've had it." Seokjin leaves to his room and closes it.

Meanwhile, Hoseok and Yoongi comes back.

"Why does this place looks empty?" Hoseok looks around in confusion and then realizes that Seokjin isn't here. "Ahh I get it, Hyung got mad, ay?"

Silence is killing everyone.

"How many apples do I need to get the mass of my body?" Taehyung suddenly asks. That question made everyone think.

"You know, Taehyung, that's actually a good question. And I thought you were half-brained. Silly me." Yoongi chuckles at himself.

Silence again takes over for some seconds, until everyone hears a door open. Jungkook peaking out of the door, he quietly asks,

"Is small baguette gone?"

"Pretty much."

"What do you mean?"

"He had it. He's done with us. So he went to sleep." Yoongi spoke up.

"Bruh."