Food fight

"THIS PIZZA IS MINE!"

"I SAW IT FIRST, YOU FLAT ASS!"

"Don't you ever call me that again..." Seokjin gritted his teeth.

"I paid for it. With MY money. I even paid the transport." Yoongi reminded other boys while crossing his arms.

"I cleaned my room like you said, Seokjin hyung." Jungkook said and slowly turned his eyes to Seokjin.

"I asked for you to do this 4 months ago."

"And I did it."

"4 months ago, you didn't. Jimin tripped over your winter boots and spilled his tea over the carpet and some of your things. WHY WERE THERE EVEN WINTER BOOTS WHEN IT'S FUCKING SUMMER!?"

"I mean, dogs love boots too. Rapmon ate my boots."

"Did I fucking ask?"

"No and I don't care. I feel bad for the condom who failed Namjoon."

"I-"

"Shut up!" Taehyung finally yells. Everybody are quiet. "If you can't share pizza, I'm gonna give it to the homeless person."

"Fine."

"Bruh, there is only one slice left."

They all look at the slice. Then Jimin spoke up.

"There is only one winner.

And that's nobody."

He took the slice and threw it across the kitchen.

"....WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?" Jungkook yelled and fell onto the floor in defeat.

"I didn't get any pizza...." Hoseok pouted.

"I'm gonna buy a new one. Maybe." Yoongi sighed. "But later, because I'm tired of you idiots fighting over the small shit."

------------------

B.R.U.H