2•

Wooyoung was still staring at his phone in shock

What the hell did he just do?

He stalked a fan online and became friends with her posing to be a fan account. She had mentioned being in a group chat so he had asked to join.

Now looking at the 'Seulyoon's' text, he was unsure if he made the right decision.

Sure he appreciated the love, but at the same time... it was a lot. A lot, a lot.

"What's that," a voice said from above him.

Looking up he saw Yeosang hovering over him. Sweat was dripping off his neck and his birthmark was on show. They were taking a small break as they were practicing, and instead of laying down or taking time to cool off, Wooyoung joined a group chat.

"A group chat," Wooyoung replied smirking and shoving the phone in Yeosang's face.

His group member grumbled as he grabbed the phone. Yeosang's brows creased as he scrolled and read the conversation back.

"You did not," Yeosang muttered as he tapped out of the conversation and onto the fake accounts home screen.

"I did," Wooyoung smiled proudly as he stood and snatched the phone from Yeosang's hands.

"You should join it!"

Yeosang grimaced and took a sip of his water.

"Absolutely not," he grumbled, "especially with that bumbling idiot that is in 'love' with you."

"I think it's endearing," Wooyoung smirked as he wrapped his arm around Yeosang's shoulders.

"Get off," Yeosang shouted as Wooyoung tried to lean in a kiss his cheek.

Wooyoung's and Yeosang's combined screaming drew the attention of the others who eventually separated the two, Hongjoong threatening to bite Wooyoung if he didn't leave Yeosang alone.

"Wooyoung what's this," Yunho asked.

When Wooyoung looked over Yunho had his phone in his hand, and was staring at the fake fan account Wooyoung had created.

Wooyoung screeched and leapt forward trying to grab the phone, but Yunho held it up and continued to scroll.

"A fake fan account," Yeosang said as he sunk back to behind the rest.

"Wooyoung," Hongjoong said snapping his attention towards the boy. "Is that what it is?"

"Well technically it's not fake so no," he said smiling.

"Its name is San.asshole," Seonghwa said as he peered over Yunho's shoulder. "It's absolutely fake."

Hongjoong sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Just don't let our manager find it," he said as he walked back to in front of the mirror.

"Ok guys back to practice!!"

By the time Ateez was done practicing Wooyoung was covered in sweat. Even the most glamorous of the group still had to smell at some point.

As Wooyoung was exiting the shower, the bathroom door was slammed open.

"What the hell," Wooyoung screeched as he grabbed a towel and hastily put it around his waist.

"Oh chill it's not like you haven't flashed me before," San said as he grabbed Wooyoung's phone. "Help me make a fan account so I can join your group chat. Mingi and Seonghwa want one too."

Wooyoung snatched his phone back before pushing past San to get to his room.

He honestly wasn't sure if that was a good idea. The Hee.yyun girl had already came up with what he had done despite not actually realizing the truth. If she did that for the others it would be obvious.

"You can trick Mingi into over paying you," San said walking into the bedroom and flopping onto Yeosang's sacred bed.

Wooyoung glanced at the boy before rolling his eyes.

"Fine," he said, "but leave before Yeosang clubs you with a skateboard."

Or attacks San with a drone.

Also give Wooyoung his privacy for once ffs