23•

Yunhee skipped ahead of the four others, her attitude more bright as she was about to meet the people she admired so much

Yes she was nervous and absolutely knew she was going to break down and start crying the minute she made eye contact with one, but she was still ecstatic.

Lihua was watching the older girl bounce up and down in worry, her long black hair swaying from side to side. Sunhee was watching Yunhee closely as well. Jaehwa and Seulyoon were watching the whole group in worry of one of them fucking something up.

They finally got to the venue, other atiny's already there and having fun interacting with each other.

"Alright time to find other mutuals to add to the chat," Sunhee said rubbing her hands together and diving in the crowd.

By now Yunhee had gone back to staying close to Jaehwa and Seulyoon.

"Too many people," Jaehwa whispered to Yunhee.

Yunhee nodded and linked the three's arms together.

"This is fine," she whispered, almost reassuring herself.

"I'll be fine."

Jaehwa smiled at the younger girl and continued to follow Lihua who was at the front by herself.

"You fossils are slow," she whined, "a day off of my stupid nursing studies and I'm stuck with old boomers."

Seulyoon rolled his eyes and started walking fast which dragged the other two girls.

Finally they got a good spot, Sunhee still mingling with the other Atiny's, her smile contagious to everyone.

The four of them watched as Sunhee bounded over to them, the lights slightly dimming signaling Ateez were coming out.

Yunhee grabbed onto Sunhee's hand, the two girls feeling butterflies of nervousness in their stomachs.

Jaehwa and Lihua bent down together and started to chant 'let's go lesbians let's go! Let's go lesbians let's go'.

Seulyoon stood still, his eyes glued to the stage.

Soon the started to preform, sometimes breaking to play games with the fans.

It was all fun.

Yunhee felt relaxed and so, so, so thankful for this chance.

That was until the fan signing came.

For Yunhee this was why she was so nervous. How was she not supposed to break down in tears? But also how was she supposed to act like she hadn't met Wooyoung's twice before and held a somewhat normal conversation?

She gripped her bag that she was holding, Sunhee still bouncing up and down with joy.

Finally they all were allowed to gather in a line, Yunhee trying her best to procrastinate and not have to go up.

Sunhee squeezed her hand, and stepped up.

That was approximately when Yunhee realized she was next.

Two minutes passed and Yunhee was finally able to step up.

Looking up she made direct eye contact with Hongjoong.

"Great," Yunhee thought, "I haven't even spoken and I'm about to cry."

Haha I'm sorry I didn't update that much for a while lol