28•

"Hey

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hey."

Yunhee started at her phone as she had just given San her number to FaceTime. Why she had done so despite knowing that she would go on full panic mode confused her, but yet here she was.

"Hey," she finally said, her words coming out more as a breath.

"You look sad," San smiled as he watched Yunhee desperately wipe tears off her face.

"Thanks and you looked like a skunk in Answer Era but did I comment?"

"No because you didn't know it was me."

San was all smiley and cheerful, it was honestly impossible to stay stressed and worried staring at him being a happy little ray of sunshine.

She laughed as a smile lit upon her face.

"There we go," he said clapping his hands, "I like happy Yunhee better."

"Yeah I do too," she admitted, "it's not fun having troubles thinking rationally or even breathing."

"Understandable."

There was a long pause as the two just seemed to zone out staring at each other, thinking.

"I'm sorry-"

"I'm sorry-"

The two broke out into a fit of giggles, San kicking his feet back and forth.

"Yeah we were both a little," he paused, "ridiculous?"

"In my defense I was on my period," Yunhee laughed.

"Why didn't you say so," he exclaimed, "I would've shipped chocolates or something to the cafe!"

"Dude I'm not gonna tell a stranger I met online I'm bleeding out of down under!"

San's ears turned slightly red as her words came out.

"Ok so maybe I was a bit of a jerk..."

"A bit?"

"A lot."

"Yeah," Yunhee said getting up and closing the door despite her being home alone.

"But hey we all make mistakes that's okay," she said, "we're both human."

"How do you know I'm not an angel?"

"You're right I don't."

San smiled as he watched Yunhee pull her hair up.

"It's really nice seeing you again," he said, "I thought my heart stopped at the fan meet."

"I actually think mine did," she joked coming back to sit in front of the camera.

"Sshhh don't joke like that it makes me feel bad," he pouted, Yunhee feigning a fake look of disgust.

"Who said I was joking," she smiled.

"Me because you're still here," he said, "thankfully."

Yunhee blushed.

"You really can't say those things," she whispered.

"Why?"

Yunhee went silent.

She knew he knew why, and she knew why.

When he said those things even over chat her heart rate would go flying up.

"I think you know why."

"I think so too, but I want to hear it from you."

"And why's that?"

"Because I wanna make sure I'm not the only one."

Yunhee paused.

"You aren't."

Uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuw

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuw