12•

Yunhee was working at the cafe

It was pretty calm and pretty empty. Seulyoon had classes so Yunhee was alone. Lihua also was sent to a doctor to get medication for her insomnia so she wasn't here as well. Jaehwa being a senior was busy with interns and Sunhee was doing whatever Sunhee did (Frat Parties or dying over her book that she still hasn't read).

That was until a group of nine mean walked into the cafe.

Eight of them sat at the largest booth, due to the size of the party while the older one walked to the counter.

Yunhee watched him as her co-worker took his orders.

Changmin then passed the orders down.

The man started walking back to the table and sat at the end.

As Yunhee fixed their drinks she felt a pair of eyes on her.

She glanced behind her back and caught several of them looking at her. She snapped her head around and quickly worked.

When she was finished she put the drinks on the tray and started handing them out.

The minute she reached the table she knew something was off. From the orange hair peaking out from under the taller one's cap to the one with a red mark next to his eye. Then the small one on the end took off his mask.

She knew why.

Upon realizing who was at her cafe she bowed and gave them their drinks.

"Have-have a good day," she stammered as she went to walk away until Wooyoung called out to her.

"Oh are you a fan," he said, very well knowing who she was.

Yunhee turned around to look at him.

"Uh yeah," she stammered, she was nervous and she honestly couldn't breath.

She had to keep it professional, but seeing all eight of them with their manager made it even harder.

"Oh do you want an autograph," Hongjoong said as he leaned out from behind Yunho's shadow.

Yunhee violently shook her head.

"No thank you," she said, "please enjoy, but I have a job and I don't want to impede on your free time."

With that she slammed the tray down in front of her legs and hurried off to behind the counter to internally scream.

"Your fangirl's pretty hot," Wooyoung said leaning over to San who smacked his hand away from his face.

"Manners Wooyoung," Seonghwa scoffed, "don't sound so pervy."

Wooyoung snickered as he lifted his cup to take a drink.

For a while it was pretty peaceful.

The took selfies and everything, paid and left.

When Yunhee was cleaning the table she saw a small tab. It was a printed out photo, not the best quality but when she flipped it over she saw eight small signatures.

Somehow they had been ready to have someone ask for an autograph. She looked back at Changmin who always shared her shift and carefully stuffed the signed picture in her back pocket of her jeans.

As she was bringing back the cleaning bin to the back a loud noise brought her attention to the front.

A large group of girls had swarmed the cafe, Changmin already looking back to her in panic.

She pulled out her phone and saw that Ateez had indeed posted a picture of them at the cafe, with the location.

There went her calm work day.

Meanwhile San wanted to see her pick up the photo, but he knew Ateez couldn't stay.

He was just happy he was able to see her in real life too.

I've kinda started to update this one more oop-