24•

Yunhee looked up at Hongjoong, he was already smiling and looking down at her

"What's your name?"

"Yun..."

She choked on a sob and buried her head into her hands.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered, "I don't know why-"

"Hey no don't apologize," he cooed, grabbing her hands and interlocking his with hers.

"And don't cry it's ok!"

She smiled and nodded.

"So your name?"

"Yunhee," she smiled.

"Oh nice where are you from?"

"Seoul actually," she said, "I'm attending university here with my friends."

"That's awesome," he smiled, "what are you majoring in?"

"Communications and Human Services," she said proudly.

He nodded and signed her album.

"I got you a ring!"

"Oh really," he said looking at her.

"Yup!"

She had forgotten she was crying and by now was stuck with a giddy smile. Hongjoong let her slide the ring on, the two holding a smaller conversation before she moved onto Jongho.

"Your names Yunhee," he said smiling.

Yunhee nodded and took out a small apple plushy.

"I uhm got this for you," she said smiling.

He nodded and took the plushy and gave it a good hug before placing it with the few others.

"Are you Noona?"

"Yeah but you don't have to call me that," she laughed, internally cringing at the name.

Jongho laughed and nodded.

The fan meet went overall well, each member being overly nice and funny, Mingi cracking a couple of jokes. She had glanced over once while she was with Seonghwa to see Wooyoung and Seulyoon talking. Seulyoon was red, Wooyoung's wars matching his face.

She giggled at this and moved on to the next member.

Before she could even register it, San was holding her hands and looking up at her.

"What's your name?"

"Yunhee," she said, her smile almost gone and replaced with tears.

His grip on her hands slipped, but he kept holding on.

"I just want to say thank you," she said, San glancing up at her.

"It's just that Ateez has done a lot for me, and I'm not sure if you understand how much, but I just wanted to say thank you."

San sighed and glanced down the row.

He looked back at Yunhee and grabbed her hands, looked into her eyes and did his best to smile.

"Listen to our music then," he said, "we'll give you strength and you listening gives us strength. I'm sure the others feel the same, but I'm thankful to be able to meet Atiny too."

Yunhee frowned, his words seeming a bit familiar, then smiled.

"Uhm I got you this also."

She pulled out a delicate bracelet of her bag, small hearts decorating the metal jewelry.

"Do you want to put it on for me?"

Yunhee smiled and nodded, unlocking the bracelet and putting it around SAN's wrist as he held onto her wrist, her hands shaking as she tried to clip it.

"There."

He smiled and signed her album, and just like that, Yunhee got out of line.

Oop-

Oop-

So they met!