35•

"Hello who is this," Yunhee asked as she hung up her apron on the rack in the cafe

"Are you Choi San's girlfriend," the voice on the other line said, Yunhee inhaling sharply before hanging up and blocking the number.

That had been the seventeenth call she had gotten in the week asking who she was or giving out pretty uncreative threats.

Somehow somebody from her high school had recognized her in the photo and gave out her number, which she still had. The information had spread within the growing fandom and before long she was receiving calls from people all over.

It was fine though. Even though it had been a bit over two weeks, nothing totally bad had happened. Yunhee was just going to change her number and get a new phone.

She closed the cafe doors, her phone in her hand ready to tell the KQ staff member to take her home when a voice caught her off guard.

"You're Yang Yunhee right," a small teenage girl said walking up to her, Yunhee sending the text as fast as she could.

"I'm sorry you probably have mistaken me for someone-"

"You're not actually San's girlfriend are you," she continued, "you're not even that pretty. He's way out of your league and too good for you."

Yunhee froze, but continuing to walk. She sent another text quickly explaining the situation. Though she knew that the girl couldn't probably do much to her physical health, she was worried about the girl following them and finding out where she lived, then her friends and so on.

Having your face exposed to the internet wasn't that fun. Yunhee had to make her instagram private as that was leaked as well.

Suddenly she saw the company making its way to her. She quickened her steps so that she was practically jogging and the car came to a halt. They unlocked the doors, and Yunhee flung the door open before crawling into the back.

She felt her breath quickening, her chest rising as she felt her anxiety start up.

Glancing out the window she let herself zone out, her face going slack as she clenched her fist, her nails digging into her hands.

Finally the car stopped in front of her apartment complex, Jaehwa already standing outside with another person waiting for her.

Yunhee sprinted towards the two, wrapping her arms around Jaehwa as she and Wooyoung guided her up to their apartment.

"Hey it'll get easier," Jaehwa said rubbing her back. "This will go away and everything will go back to normal one day."

Weeks passed.

Then months.

Are we almost finished with this????