17•

Hongjoong opened the door only to see Wooyoung on his computer staring at an Instagram page

Hongjoong opened the door only to see Wooyoung on his computer staring at an Instagram page. As he got closer he realized it was the girl Yunhee's from the group chat.

"Woo," Hongjoong spoke, Wooyoung jumping out of surprise. "What's going on."

Wooyoung looked at his leader, pure panic spread across his face.

"She saw me Joong," Wooyoung said, "she saw my face."

Hongjoong was taken back.

"What do you mean, who's she?"

Wooyoung looked back at the screen.

Then it hit Hongjoong.

"Yunhee somehow saw your face," he said, "but how?"

"I don't- well," Wooyoung was tripping over his words.

"I saw someone having troubles breathing walking home," he finally put together, "and I wanted to help so I did by taking off my mask so she wouldn't be freaked because if a random man in all black with his face hidden started touching me I would freak..."

"... and when she looked up it was Yunhee," he finished, "I didn't know what to do so I ran. And now I feel like shit, but I just I don't even know? I'm scared I think?"

Hongjoong was silent.

That was what Seulyoon has meant by episode.

"But she still doesn't know your... San... butthole-"

"Asshole, and no," Wooyoung corrected as Hongjoong grimaced at the choice of wording.

Hongjoong couldn't find the problem besides Wooyoung's guilt.

"So basically your just guilty," Hongjoong concluded, "but you helped her... why-?"

"I ran," Wooyoung said, "I ran away before even checking. I left her in the streets at night. A 20 year old girl out alone in the dark streets at night. Her idol left her in a possibly dangerous situation. She's also confused!"

"Why would she be confused-"

"Because I ran," Wooyoung said, "why would I run if I didn't know her?"

"Didn't we see her at the coffee shop," Hongjoong said trying to reason.

"Yes and we know she's a good person," he said, "so why would I run?!"

Hongjoong was stumped.

Wooyoung got up and just hugged Hongjoong. He was scared and he didn't even know why.

Hongjoong rubbed the younger's back.

He didn't understand the depth of the situation, but soon he would.

As it would start a path to problem after problem.

OoFt