26•

Yunhee slid her arms into the sleeves of her jacket and hung her apron up

Yunhee slid her arms into the sleeves of her jacket and hung her apron up. Woojung was going to be at the cafe in 5 minutes and she wasn't about to meet him for the first time with a crusty stained apron on.

She took her hair out of the tight bun she had and slid the ponytail on her wrist, her phone turning on as a notification showed up.

San.asshole

San.asshole
I'm here

Hee.yyun
Same

She glanced up and saw a hooded figure stroll in, a mask and a cap on underneath the hood. She frowned at the familiarity of his figure but shrugged it off.

She clocked out and walked up to him.

"Woojung is that you," she said softly, his head going up, his eyes still covered to her.

"Yeah," he mumbled, his voice muffled by the mask.

Once again she frowned but shrugged it off.

"Do you have a table in the back or a corner," he said glancing around the cafe, only one other person inside.

"Well yes but why-"

"Can we just please go there," he interrupted.

She nodded and lead him to a table that was slightly behind the counter. You'd have to really be looking for it to tell where it was.

"I feel like this might take a while," he said as he sat down so his back was facing the rest of the cafe.

Yunhee raised an eyebrow, but nodded anyways before sitting.

"So," she started.

He tilted his head to the right as if he was trying to figure out her next words.

"So what?"

Yunhee sighed as she gestured to his attire.

"What's with the gimmick," she said.

He looked down at his hands before raising them to take off the hood and mask.

And that was when Yunhee's heart felt like it stopped, and she stopped breathing.

"Wait but- woah wait," she stammered taking in Wooyoung's sudden appearance.

"How- wait, so you're-"

"Yeah it was a fake account," he said scratching the back of his neck.

"But why," Yunhee said, still embarrassed that she had been so stupid.

"We wanted to be able to get close to atiny," he said, "wanted to spend more time with you."

"Wait.. we- oh shit," she said, "that means-"

"Uhm yeah," Wooyoung said fiddling with the mask in his hands.

"To be honest I think Jaehwa was catching on, and you were getting pretty close as well."

Yunhee looked down and nodded.

She had known something was going on, that they had all been hiding something.

"So who's who," she whispered, already knowing the answers.

"Hwapark is Seonghwa," he said, "minion Kim is Hongjoong, Yunwhore is Yunho, Kang 99 is Yeosang, Song Mingki is Mingi obviously, Choi Apple is Jongho."

"So that means Shiber San is..."

Yunhee trailed off, not even wanting to continue.

It made her feel guilt and sick knowing that she and San had an argument as such. It was her fault if she was being honest with herself. She was curious and a bit suspicious, but she still pushed him to a limit.

The fan meet had explained his tense behavior, and the words she had told them were the exact same she had texted him, and he had replied the same.

"Yeah," Wooyoung said, "I think he's forgiven you to be honest, he's not one to hold grudges easily."

Yunhee nodded.

"Oh that means you've all seen the stuff we've said," she groaned as she slipped her hands through her hair.

Wooyoung let out a little laugh before leaning back and crossing his arms.

"Most of us find it cute, funny, and take compliment to it," he said, "Seonghwa occasionally and Hongjoong..."

"Oh you probably think we're so weird," she said as she slammed her head on the table.

"Not any weirder than us."

She glanced up and saw Wooyoung smirking down at her.

Rolling her eyes she leaned back as well.

"Alright," she said, "are you gonna tell the others?"

Wooyoung's smile dissolved as her words sank in.

"For now no," he said, "I only told you because one, you were getting really close, two, you and San clicked really well and you need to get over yourselves, two, I felt bad leading you on that night at the pond. It was hard acting like I didn't know you."

Yunhee nodded and looked down.

"So I can't tell the others obviously."

"Yeah that's a big no, no," he nodded.

"Well," she hummed, "I'm going to have a mental breakdown and go die in embarrassment."

Wooyoung laughed loudly again as she got up and grabbed her bag.

"Maybe put your hood and mask back on Mr. Idol," she smiled.

That was when her phone glowed again.

You have been added to: Acheese

If this happened I would actually die