5•

"I want Wooyoung to choke me," Seulyoon said as he leaned on the other side of the cash register

"Ok," Yunhee said as she adjusted her apron.

She worked in a cafe where her friends would normally visit. It was how she met them. She and Lihua were the youngest two. Then it was Sunhee and Seulyoon, Jaehwa being the oldest.

Lihua was an 00', Yunhee, Sunhee, and Seulyoon being 99' liners, and Jaehwa being a 98'.

"No but like," Seulyoon went on to say until a lady behind him started clicking her tongue.

"I'm sorry there are people waiting in line," she said.

Yunhee rolled her eyes at the woman. She was clearly a Karen.

"I'm sorry ma'am but it isn't my job to take your order," Yunhee said as politely as possible. "I'm on break, but you can wait until my coworker comes back from the back."

"Just take it," the woman argued, "it's not like your job's that energy draining that you need a break."

Yunhee was stunned.

"I'm sorry can you just wait," Yunhee said.

Seulyoon was just getting irritated. No one disrespected Yunhee like that and got away with it.

"Where's your manager," the woman complained.

"Right here," Seulyoon said stepping forward in front of Yunhee.

Yunhee internally groaned at her friends proclamation and prepared herself to get fired.

"Tell this girl to take my order," the woman said not even flinching.

"No," he said, "she's on break, and needs it, and you can either wait or leave!"

The woman huffed before saying she would rate the cafe 1 star before marching out of the shop.

"I hate people," Seulyoon groaned as he slammed his head onto the counter. "Except you."

Yunhee faked a smile, her grin turning into a pained one mixed between a laugh and her crying.

"Glad you don't hate me," Yunhee smiled before her co-worked came back.

"Seulyoon get off the table," Changmin complained as he hit Seulyoon's elbow making his arm give out.

Seulyoon fell and slammed his head against the counter. Several customers glanced over at the chaos but decided to ignore it.

For the rest of Yunhee's shift, Seulyoon sat at a small booth in the corner on his phone.

When she finally got off she made her way to he back and set her apron on its hook.

Walking out and grabbing her book bag, she was met with her favorite business major.

"You should rejoin the chat," Seulyoon said as he slung his arm over her shoulder. "I know that is a sore subject for you, but he barely knows you. It's not like he's gonna know all your triggers."

Yunhee glanced at the ground kicking a small pebble out of her way as she walked.

"I'll think about it," she said as they entered their shared apartment.

Seulyoon has his own room, Lihua and Jaehwa shared, and Yunhee and Sunhee shared. Sunhee was at her last class meaning Yunhee had the room to herself at the time.

You have [1] notification from Shiber.san

Shiber.san
Hey I just wanted to say sorry for pushing I understand we barely know each other and it isn't my place to ask for information that could be personal

Hee.yyun
Hey no it's fine I probably shouldn't have freaked out since you didn't know

Hee.yyun
So I'm sorry too

Shiber.san
I never expected you to respond that way wow uhm ok

Hee.yyun
How did you expect me to respond?

Hee.yyun
"Eat my tit you random stranger I'll never forgive you over a petty little thing?"

Shiber.san
Is it bad that I kinda did?

Hee.yyun

Shiber

Shiber.san
I would say I could add you back to the chat but I'm not sure if you want to see what's going on over there right now

Hee.yyun
Oml you have to tell me now

Shiber.san
Well your friend Seulyoon and my friend San.asshole (Woojung) got in a fight over Wooyoung

Hee.yyun
Your friends an idiot... hes going to loose that fight Seulyoon is gay only for Wooyoung istg he won't shut up abt that man

Shiber.san
Yeah well my friends holding up pretty well actually

Hee.yyun
Oh really?

San smiled at his phone before glancing across the living room to Wooyoung who's face was beet red with anger. Hongjoong was still at the studio, so Seonghwa had to attempt to control the situation, which wasn't going that well.

Shiber.san
Yeah I take that back he looks like he's abt to explode

Hee.yyun
As expected

San heard a crash and looked up to see Wooyoung had thrown his phone.

Shiber.san
I should rly go

Hee.yyun
Ok once again sorry for being a petty bitch

Shiber.san
No worries sleep well please
Read 8:49 pm

Yunhee set her phone down before bringing her MacBook out.

She was smiling, why she didn't know.

Maybe she should talk to this Shiber.san more.

Yes please do talk to him more uwu