•4

I was at Heeyoung a locker waiting for her when I feel a pain in my ear

I was at Heeyoung a locker waiting for her when I feel a pain in my ear. my mom always said if your ear rings someone's talking about you. Which one of these assholes is talking about me now.

"Wow didn't know you were gonna be here considering you snapped at me earlier" Heeyoung says opening her locker. I just look down. "I'm sorry I was just stressed because my brother left me at home and then I knew I was gonna be tardy but that is not an excuse" I say and do puppy dog eyes knowing she will forgive me.

"Okay okay put the puppy dog eyes away I forgive you" she say chuckling. Aecha comes walking hand in hand with her boyfriend. They are talking about something well more like jun,her boyfriend, is telling her something. She looks scared and I can't help but worry.

"Everything okay" I ask worry pushing through my voice. "Jun was telling me that two gangs might fight here tomorrow" Aecha says looking really scared. Everyone should be scared if they fight here tomorrow. Most gangs use weapons whether it be gun or knives it is to the gangs but 98% of the more popular gangs here use guns and these gangs don't care if they kill innocent people.

"Has anyone told the administration" Heeyoung ask after getting her books out. "Yeah but they don't believe it so they are ignoring it" Jun says while lowering his voice. "They'll believe it when half of the school is dead because two dumb ass gangs decide to wipe out half of the student body" I say looking between jun and aecha. "Yeah so all I'm saying is don't come to school tomorrow I made sure aecha isn't" Jun says looking at me and Heeyoung obviously worried. "Oh you know I'm not coming haha I don't feel like dying just yet" Heeyoung says as the bell rings. "Haha funny if you think my mom is gonna let me skip school" I say while walking backwards to my class. English.

Welp I guess I might die tomorrow. If the fight is in the courtyard then I might just hid out in a classroom and if it's in a classroom then I'll hide out in the courtyard. Damn I'm smart.

"Alright class for the rest of the year I would like for to your in pairs and make a project about a favorite book from both of you" He says while looking happy, probably because he doesn't have to grade anymore work. That what all the teachers are doing which I think is stupid considering we still have like 2 and a half months left.

Renjun turns around and smiles. My heart lowkey skips a beat. No stop it you have a soulmate. "Wanna be partners" He asks and I look around the room and everyone is shook. Well do I wanna be associated with a rumored, well I mean I know he's definitely in a gang, gang member why the hell not. "Uhh y-yeah sure" I say mentally kicking myself for stuttering.

He just laughs and oh my if this whole soulmate thing was happening/didn't exist I wouldn't mind having Renjun as my boyfriend that's all I'm saying. "Uhh earth to Chunhei" Renjun says while snapping in front of my face. "Huh uhh sorry I was thinking about my favorite book" I say snapping out of my thoughts.

"I asked if you were coming to school tomorrow" He asks looking at me weirdly. "Oh um yeah why should I not?" I ask wondering if he will tell me about the supposed fight tomorrow. "Yeah you shouldn't come tomorrow I have a feeling a lot of innocent people are going to get hurt" he looks at me worried "and I really don't want you to be one of them" he adds while looking at me in the eyes.

I just nodded and we moved on to the project when what happened to me pops in my head. "Hey Renjun can I ask you something well more like tell you something" he just nods as a response. "So remember yesterday how I went walking home" I say finally getting his attention. He nods. "Well this group of men tried to uhm well rape me" I say lowering my voice. He looks up and his eyes widen. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you? I swear I will get my members on them" He says looks at my face and my body.

"I'm fine but uhm I told me soulmate about cause I can talk to him through our minds or something like that and he came" "but uhm he killed them" I say pausing in between my sentences. His eyes widen. "And your telling me this why" he ask not in a rude why more like a curious way. "Well I was wondering if you could help me" I say before I finish my sentence I shiver. I'm cold. I forgot I get cold easily. I open my backpack and get my jacket out of it. Once I put it on I notice that it isn't my jacket it's my soulmates.

"Sorry um I was wondering if you could help me find him" I say still looking at the sleeves the initials 'J.P' is engraved on it. "Where did you get that jacket" Renjun asks looking at it. "My soulmate handed it to me yesterday because the guys tore my jacket why do you know who's jacket this is" I say obviously excited. "Uh no I'll help you find him just sit with me and the others at lunch" he says and I slowly nod.

I shouldn't be getting involved with Renjun and his friends but they way he hesitated when he saw my soulmates jacket means he knows who it is. I should probably let Heeyoung and aecha know I'm sitting with them at lunch.

"Okay lets get back to the project" he says while smiling. Ugh that smile. Why couldn't Renjun been my soulmate. But he's not so the adventure to find my soulmate is here!

"Hey Heeyoung im gonna sit with some other people today at lunch." I say hoping she doesn't ask who.
"Other people Chunhei not to be rude or anything but we are your only friends" she says laughing a bit after. I chuckle knowing she's right I have been friends with aecha and heryoung since we were all young. "Just some people to discuss a project for criminology" I say shoving her shoulder a bit. She just slaps my arm and we walk to the cafeteria.

I walk over to Renjun and his friends, trying to walk as fast as I can. I can hear the whispers. "What does she think shes doing" "omg she's gonna die" "welp it was fun knowing her while she was alive" "haha what a slut"

There's an open seat between Renjun and Chenle and that's where I sit. All of them look at me like I have 3 eyes. I elbow Renjun in the side hoping he gets the message to say something. He just hits my arm. What a bitch.

"Are y'all two soulmates" Jeno asks looking at me and Renjun. "No no I'm helping her find her soulmate" Renjun says as he stops hitting me and turning to face Jeno. "Why are you helping her we have plenty of responsibilities already we don't need another bag of someone's problems" Jisung says oh my god I want to slap him. I look at Renjun expecting him to say something but instead he whispers to Jeno, Jaemin, and haechan. I don't know what but he whispers to them.

wow she's pretty

wow you won't get
with me but you'll
call someone else pretty

I'm only saying the facts
the person I'm with
right now is beautiful

I can practically hear the smirk. "What a dick" I say rolling my eye annoyed. "You good princess" Jisung says smirking. "Wipe that smirk off of your face before I slap it off" I say annoyed that my soulmate called someone else pretty. The boys just look shocked someone talked like that to Jisung well more like Jisung let someone talk to him like that.

"Hey where did you get that jacket" Jisung says looking at it up and down. "I found it" I lie, he doesn't need to know that my soulmate have it to me. The bell rings indicating lunch is over. "Thanks for the help Renjun" I say sarcastically. "Trust me sweetie I think I know who your soulmate is" He says as he walks away.

A/N: okay I know lunch was short but let's pretend some things happened between and yeah? 😂