• 8

"When can I go home?" I ask Jisung looking at him in his eyes obviously annoyed

"When can I go home?" I ask Jisung looking at him in his eyes obviously annoyed. "When you get some strength" he says standing up. He leaves and I guess he is going to talk to the leader or whoever that was.

"Hi I'm Kun and I'm like the doctor of the gan- group" The man that was next to me when I woke up says and I don't know why but I feel safe. I just nod not knowing to say.

"So you are jisungs soulmate" Another man says. "Okay how many are there of y'all cause I can barely remember the kids at school names" I say and they all laugh well the ones that are here.

"There's 21 of us" Kun says sitting down next to me. My eyes go wide. "21!?! Damn" I say obviously shocked. I shouldn't ask to many questions I don't want to get involved with them. Well do I?

"Just lay down and rest we will call your mom or something" Kun says as he stands up and motions for the other boys to leave. "What about school tomorrow?" I ask yawning it's been a long day, I mean I got shot.

"Our gang and Jun's gang are going to fight and Jisung has said he doesn't want you there" He says grabbing me a blanket. Our I guess he can sense I was cold.

"No offense but I can take care of myself. I have for the last 16 years" I say pulling the blanket over me. "You are just like Jisung" He whispers but I can still hear it. "I'll come back later when we finish making the food" And with that he leaves and turns off the light. It's so quiet.

For a gang with 21 members you'd think it'd be loud. I hope my mom isn't too mad and she forgives me. I also need to figure out how to tell Aecha and Heeyoung that Jun shot me in the leg and he is in fact apart of a gang.