•13

Jisung tells me about his family and how his parents died

Jisung tells me about his family and how his parents died. I didn't know what to say so I just hug him. I can tell he isn't used to physical contact but he slowly hugs back.

"I'm sorry I didn't know" I manage to say. He just hugs me tighter. I can't believe all of the things Jisung has gone through. I guess that's why he was always so cold to everyone that wasn't close to him.

We soon fall asleep in each other's arms. I never had a boyfriend or anybody to hold me. It's only ever been me by myself alone and now being with someone is weird but nice.

I wake up to it just being me in bed. I stretch and look at the time it's 6:35am I need to go to school. I rush to get dressed and head downstairs. Well as fast as I can with a stupid injured leg.

"And where do you think you are going" I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and am faced with the younger members. "School?" I say it coming out more like a question. "No you are not it's gonna get dangerous and I don't want you being there" Jisung says stepping forward and looking at me in the eyes. Wow those eyes could kill.

"But I need an education and my mom will be mad" I say coming up with lame excuses. The boys just laugh as the older members come down dressed for the long day ahead. "Johnny you talked to her mom already right" Jisung ask Johnny still looking at me with is arms crossed.

"Yes right now Chunhei is looking at a brilliant college along with other amazing students" Johnny says smiling proudly at himself. I jut roll my eyes. "Okay what about the school" I say with my eyebrows raised and my head tilted.

"The school thinks the same thing. I had Ten put in the schools system that you and the made up students we made are having a fun tour" He says while high giving ten. Jisung looks at me while smiling.

He must get off on being right. I just smile weakly. "We are making breakfast so have a seat and you boys have a good day at school and be careful" Taeyong says changing his mood when talking to the boys.

He does not like me. Understandable I hate
myself too.

"Chunhei say one more thing about yourself like that I will shoot you" Jisung says smacking me across my head. I forgot we could communicate through thoughts. But wait I wasn't thinking about him how did-

Do it, I have no
will to live

I smile at him as he glares at me. I walk up to him. "Well you gonna do it" I say in a challenging tone. He face goes serious as he rolls his eyes. "Be safe are school" I say kissing him on the cheek. I smirk as I walk into the kitchen. I can see him from where I'm sitting and he's just standing there while smiling like an idiot.

That's one point for me.

He just stops with his smiling and then Taeyong tells him and the other members what they have to do. While Taeyong is tell them some of the older members come and sit down.

"Dang wish I could have a soulmate to kiss me on the cheek" Johnny says while looking at me. I just roll my eyes while smiling. "Yeah I know right must be nice" Jaehyun says pretending to look sad.

The younger boys leave along with a couple older members I hope they be as safe as the can be. Taeyong made breakfast and told me to go to his room when I'm done. I've been done for the past 5 minutes I just don't wanna go. He scares me.

I eventually go and start limping up the stairs. I almost fall like 10 times but we ain't gonna talk about that. I get to his room and he is sitting at a desk. He reminds me of my brother when he was studying for finals.

"Oh sorry didn't see you there" Taeyong says closing the journal he was writing in and standing up. "Oh no I should've knocked" I say looking at the ground.

He tells me to sit on his bed and he sits in a chair by his book shelf. I have a guess on where this conversation is going. "I'm sorry" was all he said. Completely shocked me if I'm being honesty. "Uhm May I ask why?" I say with confusing obviously shown through my face.

"I judge you before I even got to know you and I was being rude to you" He says while looking at me in my eyes. "It's okay" is all I manage to say. It's not like it's my first time having someone be rude to me. "No it's not" he says quietly while putting his face in his hands.

"Look I know that you were just being protective off the gang members. Jisung told me how much of a family you all are and having someone you have no idea about coming in here is scary so it's okay" I say looking at him and he smiles.

"I know what it's like being protective over your family so don't worry" I say standing up losing my balance a little. He walks towards me to help me.

He carried me bridal style back to the living room. "I promise I'll make an effort to be nice and get to know you for jisungs sake of course" was all he said as he goes back up stairs.

How the fuck is everyone in this gang cute like?