•11

It's been like 2 hours since they've left and I start to worry

It's been like 2 hours since they've left and I start to worry. What if something happened to them? What if one of them died? No I'm sure not.

I head to the bathroom and I immediately hate myself because my stupid leg hurts. Luckily there's one connected to the bedroom I'm staying in.

'Ding'

My phone goes off in the other right as I enter the bathroom. Oh are you flipping kidding me it took me like 30 minutes just to get in here. I use the bathroom and then start heading back when I finally look at my leg. Omg I got shot in the leg! That shouldn't be something that's happening at the age of 16. I wonder if Jisung has ever gotten shot? Oh he most likely has like a lot. He gives off dangerous vibes. Like I wonder if he goes against what Taeyong says. 

I start walking out of the bathroom after doing my business when my phone starts ringing. Are you kidding me? I'm at the door frame it's gonna take me forever to walk back. I start taking bigger steps and trying to walk faster. Now I've never been shot except I just got shot in the leg.

I get to the bed just as it stops ringing. Really! Couldn't wait 2 more seconds.

Is everything alright?

Yeah why wouldn't it

You didn't answer your phone

I went to the bathroom
and it took forever to get
back

Oh okay

How are y'all? You
guys okay?

Jisung didn't answer that. I didn't know if they weren't alright or if Jisung just didn't want to answer.  I want to be glad he's my soulmate but I'm not. He is a gang member and he does a lot of bad things. Plus with my dad I just don't want to get myself included in that world. I like my world where everyone is okay and I have my two friends who I love and a family who is probably gonna kill me for not going home.

Jisung's POV

After arriving at the meeting ground the leaders start talking. "Your men shot one of ours" their leader says looking at me. I roll my eyes and shake my head. This dude is gonna start a fight here just because his men was in the wrong. Stupid asshole.

"Well your men shot one of our men's soulmates" Taeyong says looking at jun, who's sitting on a chair. Jun just looks at me up and down while shaking his head. "We don't take things like this lightly you know" Their leader says. I look at dream, well the ones who go out on the field some of them stay in the van, and they all nod.

I decide to check up on Chunhei and see if she is alright knowing her she fell down the stairs. I pull out my phone and call her up real quick. She doesn't answer which makes me start to worry.

Is everything alright?

Yeah why wouldn't it

You didn't answer your phone

I went to the bathroom
and it took forever to get
back

Oh okay

How are y'all? You
guys okay?

We are but I can't get too attached...even though I want to. Something could happen to me and i don't wanna Chunhei to be hurt. Plus I live a very dangerous life and I don't want her to be apart of that.

"Let the boys battle it out tomorrow then" their leader says while looking at the youngest members from their gang. Taeyong nods.