•18

After eating breakfast I cried more and let's say I felt dehydrated

After eating breakfast I cried more and let's say I felt dehydrated. I took a nap too like a long nap like I'm saying i went to sleep at 10am or so and woke up at 6pm. I really needed that nap it helped me a lot.

When I wake up I see I got a text from Aecha. I don't answer though because I can't face her I mean she's jun soulmate how can I ever face her again. I look around my room and think to myself this is crazy. I'm not gonna fully blame Jisung for everything that has happened these past couple days because most of it is my fault but I just wish I wasn't involved in his life. No stop it Chunhei don't think about him think about you.

I hear the doorbell ring and I hear my mom answer it. I just sit still on my bed. There's a knock on my door. "Come in" I say my voice still a little raspy. Jisung walks into my room completely healed no cuts or bruises. "okay 1 what the hell are you doing here and 2 how do you not have any cuts or bruises??" I ask moving over so he can sit down.

"Look Chunhei if we are gonna be soulmates then you have to understand that I don't know how to do anything relationshipy and I'm used to caring about nct and their soulmates not anyone else" He says looking at my floor. I just roll my eyes.

"Okay look I understand-" I start but am quickly cut off by him. "No you don't understand I lost my family it's like I lost all emotions even with nct I still don't know how to show them properly" he yells standing up and walking back and forth close to my bed. "Okay if we are gonna communicate even after I said don't let me fucking talk alright" I say glaring making him sit down. "Now what I was gonna say...I understand because after the situation with my dad I stop showing any emotions because I felt like I would be manipulated and the only ones I cared about even just a little that I actually showed was Heeyoung and aecha but even then it was small" I say looking at him and his face falls.

"I don't know what to do" he says I notice his voice cracking. I look up and see him crying well a few tears falling down his face. "Jisung..." I say quietly moving closer so I can hug him. "I know you are scared about having a soulmate but you have to understand I know how to take care of myself and if it helps we can help each other with the emotional stuff" I say still hugging him and I feel him wipe his tear. He just nods and hugs back.

Come on Chunhei you just told yourself you didn't want to be involved with his world and here you are involving yourself with him. I shouldn't but this stupid soulmate bond is really not doing me any good on my emotions.

A/N I had so many ideas and now I'm lost... I took a turn with this book and it wasn't the turn I was gonna take o now I'm just going with the flow.