•7

Okay shit how am I gonna get out of this one

Okay shit how am I gonna get out of this one. I got it. I walk out from the wall and smile and do a small wave. "Hey jun how are you" I say glancing at the literal gun in his hand. "I'm sorry Chunhei nothing personal just some business I have to do" he says as he points the gun towards me.

He shoots me and the bullet hits me in the freaking leg. I go down with a lot of force. I hear another gunshot but I look up to see jun bleeding. I am hit with, well other than pain, confusion. I quickly turn my head and see Renjun and his gang members? Friends? I see him with them. Jisung runs over to me while keeping an eye on jun.

"Are you okay?" he asks and I freaking look at him and then my leg. "Oh I don't know it's not like me leg is bleeding! Oh my god I'm gonna die" I say letting my head rest on the floor. I hear Renjun and the other members fighting jun and his friend. Well jun isn't much help considering Jisung shot him.

"HYUNG WE NEED TO GET HER TO KUN" Jisung yells at Renjun and I hear Renjun say something to jun 'if you ever go near Chunhei again I will personally kill you myself'. I smile to myself as I close my eyes. "Uh guys she closed her eyes" I can still hear Jisung say. I also hear a bunch of ow's and a 'oh my god my leg is freaking burning' from jisung. After that I don't hear anything anymore. It's like time stopped and I felt tired.

{Jisung POV}

"Okay Taeyong says we need to follow Jun and figure out where his base is" Renjun says and we all nod and start looking around for him. "There he is" Chenle says as he points to him walking out of the gates. We follow him. I notice someone in a black hoodie following him too. My first instinct is a fellow gang that jun and his goons got themself in trouble with.

We see him stop and start talking to a fellow member. "I found out one of her friends is soulmates with Jisung of NCT so all I'm think is we take her and maybe torture her and then sooner or later Jisung and his goons will come and save her" I hear him say and we hid behind a wall. I roll my eyes while the boys look at me. I swear if he touches her I will kill him. Wait no what am I saying? I don't care. Renjun and Chenle start arguing in Chinese. I shush them well me and Jeno. They stop and put their hands up to surrender.

"Or we can take her now considering she has been following me" I hear jun says and my eyes widening thinking back to the hooded person. "Fucking hell Chunhei" I whisper as the boys look and try to see anything. We all see her walk out of the wall she was hiding behind. She talks to him but he shoots her in the leg.

That's all I need. It's like a trigger went off in my head and I immediately take out my gun and shoot him in his stomach. I run to Chunhei to make sure she's okay.

{Chunhei's POV}

"Omg is she dead?" I hear a voice asks. "No you idiot if she was then Jisung would be dead too" I hear another voice ask. "You you assholes shut the fuck up" I say keep my eyes because of the bright light. I try sitting up but I am tied down. I squint my eyes and notice my wrist are tied with ropes.

My eyes finally adjust and I notice a group of boys standing around me. "Omg don't tell me y'all are about to kill me" I say look at a man with pinkish hair. "What the hell do y'all think y'all are doing!! Untie her now!" Someone yells as they are walking up to me. Jisung comes into view. They untie me and say sorry.

I sit up and look down at my leg and my eyes go wide. "So it wasn't a bad dream" I say quietly to myself. "Um sorry Chunhei we should've done something sooner" I hear Jisung say with concern in his voice. I look up and our eyes meet. My heart stops for a second. "WAIT WHAT TIME IS IT?" I yell trying to get up but my leg hurts like a bitch. "9:30 PM the same day you were shot" An older man says helping my by grabbing my arm.

"My mom is gonna kill me" I say while sitting back down. "Hand me my phone please" I add while reaching my hand out. "We can't let you call anyone" A different older one says in a stern voice. I can sense that it's the leader.

"And why not?" I ask looking at him with my head tilted. The other boys seem surprised.

"After you feel a bit better you can go home we don't need anymore kids in here" He says as he walks away. "I'm not a kid but what ever you say grandpa" I say with my brows raised and a smirk on my face. "Enough Chunhei" Jisung says taking a seat next to me.