•31

I run around the place trying to find the basement

I run around the place trying to find the basement. Where the hell is it? I run around a corner and I see stairs going down. They are hurting Jisung I can tell I get the same pain. It's almost becoming unbearable but I keep going. I run down the stairs and I see jisung. "Let him go" I say and they all turn around to see me. "No I don't think we will in fact why don't you get the same treatment" A member of Seventeen says as I take out the gun to shoot but they quickly kick the gun out of my hand.

"fine lets fight this without weapons" I say as I go to kick on of the members in their private area but they got quicker than before. They are cutting Jisung with a knife and I can feel it. Right now my skin is burning and I can't do anything to stop it. "Chunhei leave now" Jisung says as loud as he can but it isn't the loudest. "jisung if we die at least we die together right" I say as I quickly knock out 3 members. "no not right" I hear him whisper.

I manage to get most of the seventeen members but I am also losing so much energy. With Jisung still get tortured and me using my energy to fight them off so I can get to jisung I can barely stand anymore. I hear foot steps behind me and see MX. Please be on my side. "MX what are you-what are you guys doing here" Seventeens leader says and I quickly look towards MX. They see how weak I am and they smirk. please no.

"NCT is a risk to our business but thanks to chunhei she brought them right to us" IM says smirking and I lose all hope immediately. "what are they talking about chunhei" Jisung says in a quiet voice he's giving up I can just tell. "you assholes" Is all I say as I run towards jisung taking out the members that were guarding him.

"sorry chunhei its all business at the end of the day" Shownu says looking at me with a sad sadistic expression. "I made you guys more money than Seventeen could ever" I say untying Jisung and just protecting him as much as I can. I see the other members of NCT slowly walk down the stairs. They are all holding each other up. "That's true Chunhei made us so much money but you chunhei said yourself 'it was a one time thing'" IM says taking a step forward towards Jisung and I.

I look at NCT and Stray Kids and I can just tell they are confused. "Let NCT go" I say pleading now not knowing what to do. "what are you gonna do for us" IM says looking at me then Seventeen. Me and Jisung have been holding hands trying to heal each other. "Whatever yall want" I say and I hear all of NCT along with Jisung say no and other stuff.

MX all look at each other and nod. "we want you to join MX" Hyungwon says and I look at NCT and they all shake their head. They are having a hard time standing up. I look at jisung who is behind me sitting on the chair. He's healing but he still looks in rough shape. He's shaking his head and I can tell he knows what I'm about to do.

"Fine ill join MX but let NCT and Stray Kids go and I want Seventeen out oh and never mess with NCT again" I say and they smile. "we can arrange that" they say as they go for Seventeen . sorry heeyoung.

"What did you just agree to" Jisung says as he stands up. "Your safety" I say and he just shakes his head. "How do you know MX" he ask as he hugs me. "Old friends I guess" I say quietly. we both walk over to NCT and Stray kids. "go now and be safe" I say letting go of Jisung and looking at the rest of the members. "Wait what no you aren't actually going with them" Jisung says holding my wrist. He's gonna have scars but he's healing great. "yes I am now go" I say as most of the older members start walking out. "I can't let you leave my life not like this" Jisung says still standing in front of me.

"We will meet each other again.. maybe not tomorrow and maybe not in a week but we will" I say hugging him. "I'll wait for your return chunhei" He says and I shake my head. "no like you told me live, I don't know when I'll return if I return" I say holding him tightly. I don't wanna go but I have to for NCT. For him.

"but your my soulmate, my stupid soulmate and I love you" He says also not wanting to let go. "Jisung just promise me if you find someone you love try with them okay? Don't lose something that could be great because of me" I say as tears spill out of my eyes. I feel him nod. We let go of each other. I kiss him and he kisses me back. "wow our first and last kiss happened at the same time" He says and I smile at him still crying. "May we meet again in the next life?" I say and he smiles and nods. "hopefully we wont be under the same circumstances" He says and I can tell he trying to make me laugh. He starts walking up the stairs and I can feel my heart break with every step he takes. "till next time Jisung, I love you" I whisper as he turns the corner to leave the building not hearing me.

I turn back to MX and I see all of seventeen and their alliance dead. "You did the right thing Chunhei" IM says and i just shake my head. "I've lost everything" I say quietly. "We will move your family to the states you on the other hand will move to Canada with us, we have some business to take care of over there" Hyungwon says and I nod. "If my family is safe then thats fine" I say and they all start walking up the stairs. MX and I walk outside of the building and Seventeens cars are gone. Thats it. That's the last of NCT I'll see of them.

I get into IM car and we start driving to their base. I'm just looking out the window looking at the sky.

Everything happens for a reason.

I will fight to find my way back to Jisung.