•29

The men started walking up the stairs, well the ones that can still walk

The men started walking up the stairs, well the ones that can still walk. Okay think Chunhei you took out 13 people from seventeen what's a couple more strangers. You could jump down from one of the window but you are on the second story so you could break a leg. Okay you can shoot your way out which is the most logical but do you have enough bullets... dammit

Okay so fighting my way out isn't a good plan. I don't have time to think of another plan because 3 of them are already close to the top of the stairs. Okay jumping out of the window works for me. I run into the room I was staying in and lock the door behind me. I seriously can't believe I'm doing this. I got to the window and look down and being honest it doesn't look that far.

The members are banging on the door and I just jump down. "Son of a bitch" I say as I get up from breaking like 100 bones. I walk around the house towards the front and the garage. All of them are still inside so I go into the garage and hop into one of the cars. Now I've never driven so this will be a new experience.

The keys were by the entrance of the garage so I just start up the car and they all run out of the house. I put the car in reverse and take off. I'm not doing so bad but I don't know where to go. I can't go back to NCT base but I also can't just keep driving around.

Hey Jisung imma
need to know
where to go

Chunhei go to the base

They are following me

We have a plane
just listen to me

I make a sharp right turn and i see the house in my view. I stop right in front of it and run out and embrace Jisung in a hug. "Where are the soulmates and we have like 5 minutes before they realize I took a right" I say letting go of Jisung and looking at the rest of the boys. "Stray kids went to their base along with a few members of ours and we are gonna take out these people and then go and help them out" Taeyong says and Jisung takes my hand.

"We need to get you to safety" Jisung says forcefully making me walk. I take my hand away harshly and turn to look at taeyong. "Heeyoung said that seventeen has 3 alliances that she knows of and a lot of people want you guys out of the gang business just be careful" I say and they all nod. I turn back around to Jisung and take his hand.

He leads me to a safety room that was in hidden in the storage room. "Stay here no matter what okay?" He says in a stern voice I just nod. "Sung be careful alright? Come back for me" I say and he smiles. He kisses me on the cheek and head out I can lock the door from the inside so I do. There are tv's in here and I guess there are camera in the living room. What the hell? Damn the cameras are well hidden I never noticed them.

I hear a gun shot and my eye snap towards the tv that shows the front yard. The men are there and are fighting with nct. Jisung told me a secret that NCT actually owns the whole block and used different houses for different things.

The members are fighting the men it looks like they are winning. I see them talking and then they look over. I can't see what they see cause the camera doesn't reach that far but it has to be important because they all looked concerned. I want to go out and see for myself but Jisung told me to stay in here. I see another group of men come and shoot them in the legs and arms. I have to do something like now.

I open the door and run into Jisungs room to grab a couple weapons and then I run out into the yard but the men had already left with NCT. Dammit.

where are you

Chunhei promise you wont try to save us okay? this is our problem not yours.

no jisung I'm helping now tell me where you are!

Even if we were starting to get to know each other well and
we may not be the
best soulmates out
there but I'm glad
you are my soulmate
and I hope you will
continue to be the best you.

Don't say goodbye
yet okay? have some
hope will ya.. please
just tell me where
you are or anything
to help me find you

I'm glad you opened
up to me and told me
your secrets it made me
feel wanted for once.
please just have a good life.

I love you jisung okay?
I truly love you so
please don't give
up on me yet

I'm sorry chunhei but again this isn't your problem this is ours and I don't want you getting hurt.

did they take all members what about the ones with stray kids?

yeah I think so and I think they got stray kids too.

so we have no one to help great

don't help us. chunhei listen I have money in
closet there is a safe
and it has over 500k
dollars hell it might
have more than a million
just take it and move far away with your family. stay safe and
live for the both of us.

I can't do that and you know it jisung.

He doesn't respond after that and it makes me anxious. I need help but they got NCT and Stray kids. who am I supposed to call? There is no guide book to help me when my gang member soulmates get taken by a rival gang and might die. There is one other person I can think of that would help me and they might know where Seventeen and their alliance are hiding because there is no way they are gonna be at seventeens base is not a secret anymore to where their base is.

A/N hello sorry for not updating for a while I had/have writers block but I hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me who you think the mystery person is?