•16

{Jisung POV}(After the whole thing)

{Jisung POV}
(After the whole thing)

I wake up in my bed my eyes are just adjusting to the last night. "Omg your okay?" I hear one of my hyungs say as I sit up. I look at see it's taeyong. I smile at him.

"Omg is dream okay?" I ask urgently remembering the mission. I try to get up but Taeyong pushes me down. "What happened" is all I can ask still sitting up. "Everyone is okay...seventeen took you and Chenle, which by the way he is fine" Taeyong says putting his hand on my shoulder. I just nod laying back down.

"Chunhei on the other hand is in rough shape" He says and the memories come flooding back. Chunhei risked her life to save me and Chenle. "I need to see her" I say as I try to get up but Taeyong still holds me down. "You need to rest you ain't gonna help anyone like this okay kun is tending to her and checking up on her often" He says and I lay down. Please be okay.

{Chunhei's POV}

I feel like I'm outside of my body. I can hear everyone talking but I can't open my eyes. I just got just in the leg what the hell happened did they drop me on the floor or something? Like geez my leg should be the only thing wrong right?

(Time skip it's like 2am lmao)

I feel like I took a long long nap. I open my eyes and am met with boys whom I don't know and Heeyoung. "Omg did I get kidnapped? just kill me if I did" I say and Heeyoung runs to my side. She hugs me and then hits my arm. "I told you to wait" she says still hugging me I just smile I've never been so happy to see her than I do right now.

"I knew Jisung was hurt and I could only imagine how hurt Chenle was and I knew how to fight and handle a gun so the odds WERE in my favor...I didn't know there was 13 freaking people there" I say laying my head back down on the pillow when I eye the boys in the room. "Oh Chunhei these are Stray kids one of NCT alliances...that one there is my soulmate" she says and point to a blonde boy, he seems like the leader I just nod and wave.

"how is Jisung and Chenle?" I saw sitting up and looking around the room. "They are fine all of Dream is...dream members are resting they put up a hell of a fight so they are resting" The blonde boy says I just take a deep breath. Okay I don't need to worry.

I'm for sure yelling at Jisung and Chenle I may not be in a gang but they still should've been careful. Idiots I'm not in a gang and I manage to take 13 of them maybe I should join haha just kidding (or ammm I in Harry styles voice). "Okay good you are awake" Taeyong says walking into the room. He comes and pats my head. Stray kids leaves the room along with Heeyoung and a couple members of nct comes inside.

"Are you stupid or brain dead!?" Jisung yells as he enters the room along with Chenle. I'm shocked I just save this assholes life and he yells at me. "Oh I know you are not yelling at me" I say sitting up and looking at him. He is sitting at the end of my bed in a wheel chair. I'm sorry these assholes has a wheelchair but didn't let me use it before.

"I am do you know how dangerous that was going in there blind" Jisung says a little louder even tho the boys just came into the room they quickly leave Taeyong is the only one who stayed. "I wasn't blind I could see" I say smiling while laughing a bit. By Jisung and Taeyongs glare I could tell they didn't find that funny.

"you could've died this is exactly why I didn't want a stupid fucking soulmate" Jisung yells while Taeyong is trying to calm him down. His face is turning red. Tears are threatening to spill out of my eyes I just shake my head.

"Was I just supposed to let you and Chenle die then huh? You know what you guys should've just let me die on that floor" I yell back at them tears now coming out of my eyes running down my face. "Just leave me alone then when I'm able to walk don't worry Jisung I will gladly get out of your hair okay? Just promise me that you won't contact me and don't tell people the personal shit I told you" I say laying back down and looking at the ceiling. I hear them leave.

My sobs fill the room for the rest of the night.