•19

Jisung left and I just watched tv

Jisung left and I just watched tv. My leg started to heal while Jisung was here and I guess it's a soulmate thing. I can walk without limping like it still hurts but it feels fine.

I call Heeyoung and discuss soulmate things with her. She happily answers my questions and then she offers to come over. I just said okay.

She finally get here after what seems like hours. She just lets herself in this is practically her 2nd home. "Yo yo how's it cracks lacken" she says as she walks through my door. I just laugh at her while patting for her to sit next to me.

"So how do we tell aecha? Omg do you think aecha knows? What's if she hates us?" I ask so many questions as they form in my brain. Heeyoung just laughs. "We won't tell her just yet okay? You are going to school next week" she says and I just nod.

We end up having a girls day. It's Friday so she just sleeps over. We talk about the normal boys, the snakes in school, and watch kdramas. We both start a bl series and we promised eachother we would watch it together. She gets a text in the middle of the episode and seems down.

"What's up" I ask and she just shakes her head a quick nothing coming from her mouth. "It has to be something come on tell me" I say pushing her arm slightly. She takes a deep breath and I can tell it's gonna be a serious topic.

"My parents have been missing for a while...well they left me all alone and stray kids have been trying to find them" she says and I'm shocked. "Heeyoung I'm so sorry have they gotten any leads?" I ask genuinely worried. "No they have been busy and it's the last of their problems" she says shaking her head. "Where have you been staying?" I ask and she just keeps looking down. "Hotels mostly I would stay with stray kids but they have a rule soulmates don't stay in the base and I don't know where their soulmates stay" she says while looking at me in then eyes.

"Stay here" leaves my mouth before I even have the chance to think. "No I couldn't" she says shaking her head turn her eyes to the tv. "Why not? I mean this is basically your 2nd home and plus we have a spare room" I say hold her hand excitedly.

We both walk down the stairs and quickly ask my mom. We made up an excuse that Heeyoung parents were on a business trip for a couple of days. My mom said yes and told Heeyoung to go to the motel she was staying to get her stuff. We both ended up walking there. It was nice to get out after the long days I had.

The motel she was staying at wasn't to far from where I live. I'm helping her pack her clothes in her bag when my phone goes off. Aecha is calling me.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"You didn't answer my text"

"I've been busy sorry"

"Is everything alright? Heeyoung hasn't texted me and I'm worried"

"Everything is fine and I will fill you in at school next week"

"Okay thanks uhm I love you"

"I love you too aecha"

I smile after hanging up. Heeyoung looked at me and just laughed. We finish packing up and start walking to the store by my house so we can get snacks.

We walk into the house and I am met with nct dream and Taeyong in my living room. Are you flipping kidding me?

"Chunhei this is nct although you should already know that" my mom says sitting with my brother on the couch. "What are they doing here" I say looking from my mom to Jisung and Taeyong. "We need you to come to our house...you and Heeyoung will be living with the members soulmates" Taeyong says while looking at me and Heeyoung. We just look at eachother and shake our heads. "Mom you just gonna let me go?" I ask looking at her then my brother. "If it mean keeping you safe then yes" my brother answers for her. "Go pack" is all my mom says while tears are forming in my eyes. "What if I don't want to" I say looking at Jisung and Taeyong. "You whole family will constantly be in danger" Renjun says while standing up and walking towards me. "You will be able to see them still this is just a precaution" he adds quietly. I just look at them all and walk up stairs.

I pack two bags of clothes and my most important stuff. This is so stupid. They didn't even talk to me about it. I hear someone come in and I can tell it's Jisung. "A little heads up would've been nice" I saw turning around and putting more clothes in the bag. "We just thought of the idea we wanted to discuss with your mom and brother before you" he says walking up to me and taking the bag that's full already. I just nod and walk down.

"I don't have to go" I say hugging my mom. "It's for your and our safety" she says and kisses me on the top of my head. I hug my brother and he tells me to be careful and to visit often. I just nod and all of us head to the car, well van.

We drive past the base and I'm just looking our the windows. "How often will I be able to visit?" I ask still looking out the window my voice breaking in the middle of the sentence. They just stay silent. "Okay good talk" I say quietly and I feel someone hold my hand. I look at expect it to be Jisung but it's actually Renjun. I just smile weakly at him.

I closed my eyes because I just wanted to disappear. We stop and I open my eyes and see a huge ass mansion what the hell? damn they rich rich huh. We get out as the boys get our bags..it's not a lot I could've carried it.

Heeyoung and I look at eachother giving the 'are you fucking seeing this' look. "Girls don't look surprised we are the biggest gang" Taeyong says laughing a bit. Damn he just flexin at this point. "Right now I wouldn't be surprised if you had a whole arcade in the house" Heeyoung says linking arms with me as we walk towards the door. "So we shouldn't tell them about the upstairs arcade?" Chenle whispers to Jisung but me and Heeyoung still hear it.

"Y'all have an arcade? Damn I don't even have my own bathroom at my house" I say at I stop for Taeyong to let us in. He pulls out a key and he puts in finger print on the device thingy. Woah so they care about protection that's good.

"You won't meet the other soulmates right now because they went decor shopping and clothes shopping for you two" Jaemin says as he goes to the couch and jumps on it. They probably doing clothes shopping for themselves they don't even know my size.

"Heeyoung even though you aren't any of our soulmates we plan to protect you as if you were" Jeno says smiling at her. She just smiles back.