Dream

Soft moans rang throughout the room, the beautifully sweet sounds making the urge to claim the gorgeously freckled boy even stronger. The Alpha leaned down to his swollen scent glands, letting his tongue swipe over the sensitive skin there. He smirked at the shiver that ran through the tiny Omega's body, his fangs closing in on the delicate skin. He leaned closer, his jaw widening-

"Katsuki!" The loud voice boomed in the King's bedchamber, his eyes jolting open at the sudden interruption and frantically searching for the source of the voice. "You have a meeting in an hour, why aren't you up already?" The blond snarled at the intruder, though he held no actual intention to hurt the man. His ruby colored eyes watered as the light invaded them, making the man blink a few times to adjust to the intense brightness filling his quarters. Katsuki let his eyes focus on the stern figure of his advisor, the male standing at the foot of his bed with his arms crossed over his chest and a scowl on his face.

He growled in annoyance, placing his forearm over his face to shield his eyes from the almost blinding light, the thick blanket that was draped over his waist and bare hips threatening to slip lower. "Fuck that," He grumbled with a deep sigh, trying his hardest to take his mind off his painfully hard member between his legs. "God, Tenya. It's too early," He spoke with a huff, letting his arm flop to his side as he sat up, stretching his arms above his head to let out the aching tenseness in his limbs. The Beta looked at him in pure bewilderment, one of his hands instinctively reaching up so that he could slide his glasses back up the bridge of his nose.

"On the contrary, your highness, you've slept four hours past your usual time. It's well past twelve, Sire," He spoke in a matter-of-fact manner, his scowl deepening as he stared at the yawning king.

"Yeah, yeah," The blond spoke dismissively, still stretching his arms above his head. With a tired yawn, he ran a hand through his spikey hair, his fiery gaze falling back onto the blue haired Beta. "Who's the meeting with, Tenya?" He spoke, getting series after their playful banter.

With a knowing look, the short haired male turned to face the door so that the Alpha could change. "Princess Momo, " He stated, "She wanted to do a simple trade, I believe. She's apparently intrigued with one of our new stallions," He spoke with a chuckle.

Katsuki threw the red blanket off of himself, sluggishly climbing out of bed. He blindly grabbed a pair of jeans, sliding them on as he listened to what his advisor said. "A horse? " He snorted, buttoning his pants. "I don't give a damn about a fucking horse, she can have it for all I care," He stated, pulling his crimson cape over his shoulders. "Figures as much, though. She's always been interested in collecting the best animals she can come across. "

"I assumed so, sire, " Tenya confirmed. "She wanted to meet with you, though, I suppose. You two haven't hung out much at all since you were both appointed your roles, " He supplied for the blonde. The crimson eyed male grunted in agreement, pulling his tribal necklaces over his head.

"I suppose lunch is in order, then," He stated, walking out of his quarters with the Beta in tow. The sound of the man writing furiously on his clipboard made a small chuckle escape his mouth. He never really changes, he thought to himself.

"Alright, your Highness, " The blue haired male stated firmly. "I'll leave you to prepare for her arrival, " He said, the blonde glancing back at him. "I'm going to go check on the staff, " Tenya informed the hot headed king, walking to the servant quarters and leaving Katsuki to his own thoughts.

The spikey haired Alpha made no attempt to reply, instead turning to walk in the direction of the gardens. With his hands dug into his pockets, he let his mind wander back to his dream. A blush crept up his neck at the thought, his fangs sinking into his bottom lip. Who the hell was that Omega?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tenya pulled the tattered blanket off of the servants' body, the Omega whining in protest. "Iida-kun! " He stated, "Five more minutes! " He said, pulling a pillow over his head. He heard the Beta huff in frustration, stripping him of the pillow as well.

"Midoriya," He spoke, annoyed with his child-like behavior. "You need to wake up! The King's not going to be happy! Do you want to lose your chance at getting promoted? " His voice had the curly haired boy groaning, his eyes opening, to which he instantly closed them again, the light nearly blinding him.

"Alright, alright! " He pouted, sitting up. "I'm up! " He glared at the Beta, who only chuckled, ruffling his already unruly hair.

"Good, " He stated, a smile on his face. "Get dressed and you can start your chores. You're lucky Ochako insisted on letting you sleep in later because you just got over your heat, " He said softly, patting his head before looking down at his clipboard. "Looks like you need to be at the stables today. "

Izuku raised a brow in question, his face scrunching up in confusion. "The stables? Since when am I placed there? " He asked, tilting his head like a confused puppy.

"I'm not sure, " Tenya said, smiling at him. "I think the king is going to be down there today, though. Just promise me you won't cause any trouble! "

"I'm not that much of a problem maker! " He stuck his tongue out, a small yawn escaping his mouth a moment later. The Beta rolled his eyes.

"Sure, " He said, "Just don't cause a ruckus, " The man sighed, sliding his glasses up again. "Now, get dressed! " The blue haired Beta commanded him, walking out of the small room. Izuku rolled his eyes playfully, letting another yawn flood past his lips. He stood, combing a hands through his messy curls.

With a huff, he attempted to brush his hair out, only to give up a few minutes later. The green eyed Omega shook his head, putting on a white button up shirt, intently focusing on trying to get every button done. When he had done so, he put on a green vest, staring at his reflection in his old, broken mirror. The freckled boy pulled on a pair of jeans, then came his bright, red shoes. "Alright, " He smiled softly to himself, his hand reaching out to grab his collar. When he grabbed nothing, panic began to settle in his chest.

"No! How did I lose it!? " He scolded himself, placing his face in his palm. "Oh well.. I'll get another tomorrow.. Now, to the stable, I guess. God, I really need to stop talking to myself.. "

____________________________________

Hewo! This is a story that I couldn't wait to write! Back in December, I wrote a quick fantasy au imagine that I had thought of, and I've been dying to start it since! With Mine finished, I thought I'd finally write it! I hope you like it so far! Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!!🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1163 words