Servant

Izuku stretched his arms over his head, groaning as his limbs straightened out from the curled up position he had been in all night. His emerald colored eyes blinked open, taking in the bright light. He flinched, clamping them shut for a few moments, before opening them again. The Omega yawned softly as he let his eyes search his surroundings, his nose scrunching up in confusion as he ogled at the exquisite items in the room. Realization dawned on him, the greenette remembering he was in the King's bedchamber. The Omega went to sit up, before two strong arms squeezed him slightly, holding him down and against a broad chest.

He froze, breath hitching in his throat as the scent of caramel and smoke finally reached his nose, his eyes widening. W-what the hell? He thought to himself, tilting his head to look at the man holding him. There he was, the Alphan King himself, holding the Omega like he was something to cherish. His mind went blank, his mouth opening to speak, before closing. Does he even know what he's doing? Why am I in his bed? What happened last night? The greenette sighed, hands reaching down to attempt to un-clutch the man's hands from around his waist.

A groan was heard from behind him, right next to his ear, his warm breath wafting over his pale skin. The green eyed boy shivered, hands freezing as the man nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck. Izuku's scarred hands once again pulled at the ones wrapped around him. "Izuku, " The curly haired boy tensed at the voice saying his name, freckled hands resting upon the Alpha's much larger ones. "Mm... Good morning, beautiful, " He cooed softly, pressing a soft kiss to the tender flesh on his neck, Izuku could practically hear the smile in his voice.

"M-morning.... " He mumbled out, still tense as the blonde held him closer. "W-why are you holding me, Sire..? " He asked, receiving a sigh in return.

"You got cold, " The man stated simply, turning the Omega over in his hold to face him. The green haired male flushed, green orbs meeting loving red ones, a sweet smile present among his sharp features. "Besides, I couldn't resist. You just seemed so cuddly and soft," The Alpha joked, hand coming up to caress his chubby cheeks, thumbing at the light brown freckles.

The Omega's cheeks got brighter, the deep blush spreading down his neck and to his ears. "C-can you let me go, Sire.. ? " He nervously questioned, the man frowning slightly.

"I told you to call me Katsuki, " He corrected the smaller male in his hold, ruby eyes staring into deep, green pools. The Alpha sighed softly, but let go of him nonetheless, watching with a twinge of sadness in his crimson eyes as the greenette slid out of the bed, going straight to his nest. Katsuki watched curiously as the male got down on his knees, nose twitching as he scented the area, small hands working diligently as they rearranged the materials.

He purred softly when he felt finished, standing and grabbing a pair of jeans and a button up shirt, gaze flickering over to the King, before slowly walking into the bathroom, waiting for the Alpha to tell him not to go in there. When he never did, he closed the door, glancing at the hand carved, smooth stone tub. His eyes landed on several soaps and bathing oils, then to the fluffy towels and to the marble countertop. Izuku suddenly felt very out of place, his feet cold on the tile floor.

The green haired Omega sighed, removing his pajamas, before pulling on his skinny jeans. He stumbled for a moment as he stepped into them, gaining balance as he gripped onto the counter for support. The greenette grumbled lowly under his breath at his clumsiness, buttoning the pants absentmindedly. His scarred hands reached blindly for his shirt, grabbing onto the fabric and sliding it on over his shoulders, fumbling with the buttons for a few moments with a small pout. A soft yawn broke through the silence, his freckled face scrunching up as the noise sounded throughout the room.

His eyes flickered to the mirror, having to do a double take as he leaned forward, gripping the countertop as one hand shot up to brush through his curls. Was that really what the king saw this morning? "My hair's a mess, " He whined quietly, green orbs searching for a comb. Once finding nothing, he sighed, walking out of the bathroom, blushing as he felt the Alpha's eyes on him. He quickly darted to his nest, where most of his stuff still was, as he didn't want it too far from his area, and leaned down, hands instantly grabbing onto his comb.

When he turned around, he squealed softly, startled by the Alpha's presence. A loud growl erupted from the taller male's chest, the Omega's eyes widening as the King's arms wrapped around his much smaller frame. Calloused fingers caressed his pale skin, only then did the greenette realize he forgot to finish buttoning up his shirt. So embarrassing! He mentally screamed, biting his lips as the man's rough hands rubbed along his feminine curves and structure, feeling along his milky skin as if he was downright starving. "S-sire- " He quickly shut his mouth, "Kats-katsuki," He corrected himself, palms pushing on the man's muscular chest. "Let g-go, please, " He requested timidly, warmth crawling up his neck.

Katsuki's mouth salivated slightly as he glanced down at the boy's scent gland, his intoxicating scent becoming down right addictive. He forcibly tore his gaze away before he did something he'd regret, reluctantly pulling away from the flushed male, instantly missing the feel of his skin underneath his warm hands. He could feel his fangs poking at his bottom lip, every inch of his body itching to lean back in and claim the Omega, to sink his teeth into his neck and mark him as his own.

The King's Alpha growled in his mind for not marking him, though nearly crooned at the sight of the Omega pouting, his face bright crimson as he redirected his gaze away from the blonde. Red eyes watched as his slender fingers gripped the comb tightly, before he was racing to the bathroom, the larger man couldn't hold back his chuckle of amusement. Katsuki sighed softly, scratching at the back of his neck as he scolded himself for losing control that way he did. "I need to stop losing it like that if I want to court him... " He mumbled, glancing at the bathroom with a grunt of frustration.

On the other side of the door, Izuku groaned softly, back pressed against the wooden surface as he slid down into a sitting position, hiding his face in his hands. "No! Izuku, you can't let instincts get the better of you... " He muttered out, "Yeah... Instincts... " He whispered softly to himself, taking a sharp inhale. "He doesn't like me... I'm just a lowlife servant.. He's... He's the king... It's ridiculous, I can't be queen... The kingdom would be furious... " He scolded himself, wiping away a few stray tears.

His distressed scent began to fill the bathroom, small sobs falling from his mouth. Soon, the room reeked of his sadness, the Omega worrying it'd leak into the Alpha's bedroom. "Just push through, Izuku.. Turn him down... Be his servant.. Nothing more.. "

He sniffled, glancing upwards blindly. "Nothing more. "

____________________________________

Bit of a depressing turn at the end, but whatever. Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1285 words