Professional

Katsuki glanced down at the boy's nest, his Alpha crooning at the fact that the Omegan servant had made it a point to incorporate the nesting materials he had gifted him. He couldn't help the way he puffed his chest out with pride, the blonde King proud that the greenette was happy with the courting gifts, even if he had been rejecting his advances so far. Katsuki smiled softly to himself, walking forward to stand directly in front of the Omega's nest, contemplating entering. He shook his head, rationality winning over his desire to be surrounded by the freckled boy's heavenly scent. He didn't want to risk getting attacked, especially since he had already entered without Izuku's permission twice before. That, and he wanted to continue to be able to court him.

Instead, he grabbed one of the fluffy pillows inside, holding it to his face as he inhaled deeply, sighing in content at the angelic smell. With a husky chuckle, he brought his wrist up to the item, rubbing his gland along the soft material scenting it thoroughly. He had to get the green eyed male used to his scent first, as to get him to eventually start accepting other gifts, then later agree to mate. The Alpha shook his head, You're thinking too far ahead, just focus on scenting. He mentally scolded himself, placing the item down and grabbing an animal pelt. The ruby eyed King growled at the foreign scent of another Alpha, debating throwing it out. Why is there the scent of another Alpha in my Omega's nest!?

His heart ached slightly at the fact that there might another suitor after the Omega, lifting the item up to his neck to make his scent more potent on the fur as to mask the other Alphan scent. He meticulously rubbed his gland over the dark pelt, only stopping when it reeked of his caramel and smoke pheromones. He preened at the fact the freckled Omega's nest smelt like him, smiling softly with delight, his hands itching to hold Izuku in his embrace once more. Shaking that thought away with a deep sigh, he let himself glance at the bathroom door, raising a brow in confusion. "He's been in there an awfully long time... " Katsuki muttered lowly to himself, his feet moving on their own as he stalked forwards, hand centimeters away from the silver door handle. Large fingers gripped it tightly, twisting it gently, only to find it wouldn't open. His eyebrows knitted in concern, the Alpha knocking gently three times. "Izuku? " His voice was abnormally soft, something only the Omega had ever gotten to hear, he's usually loud and aggressive with everyone else.

A pungent smell hit his nose, making his face scrunch up at the disgusting scent. The rancid scent made him growl lowly, all too aware that it was the sour scent of an Omega's distress, worry and sadness. His eyes widened at the realization, knocking again on the large, wooden door. "Izuku, come on. Let me in, yeah?" The sound of shuffling inside the room had his ears perked, the sound moving away from the door, the pungent pheromones only getting stronger. "Izuku, please. It's just me, Katsuki. I'm not going to hurt you, alright? " He tried to reassure the boy, a dead silence following after his words. After a few moments, that felt like eternity, the blonde could hear the shuffling again, this time inching towards the entrance with caution. The soft click of the lock sounded in the basically empty bathroom, echoing in the King's bedroom. The wooden door opened slowly, the hunched form of the curly haired Omega appearing behind it, though keeping his head down, as to not meet the man's gaze.

The way he trembled behind the door made the Alpha realize just how small he actually was, coming up to be about half the size of it. Katsuki was a good seven feet, three inches, and he was absolutely sure to greenette was only around five feet, four inches. The size difference only made the blonde want to hold him more, to wrap him in his strong arms and never let go, to keep him safe and protect him from any harm. Katsuki sighed softly with relief, his much larger hands, that were over triple the size of the boy's own, reaching out, calloused fingers reaching under his chin to angle his head upwards. "Are you okay, Izuku? " His tone was gentle as he spoke, hand caressing his cheek as a soft sniffle was heard.

"Y-yes, your highness.. I'm fine.. " His words were quiet, barely above a whisper. If the Alpha hadn't been paying attention, he wouldn't have heard him at all. He frowned slightly, thumbing at his dark freckles gently, other hand laying limp by his side.

"Katsuki, " The man corrected, watching as the smaller male visibly tensed. Izuku's tiny hands reached up, grabbing onto the blondes' as he pulled it away from his face, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked away, eyes closing as to avoid the Alpha's intimidating gaze.

"I'm sorry, Sire, but I'd rather keep things professional... I'm just your servant, after all... " He mumbled, risking a glance back at the King, who stood dumbfounded, his eyes wide in confusion and hurt.

"Izuku, what do you mean...? " He asked, heartbreak clear in his shaky tone. His heart hurt as he stared at the greenette, his Alpha whimpering loudly in his mind. The Omega gulped, hating the way the Alpha's voice broke, his pain obvious in his tone. Izuku was quick to shake those thoughts away, scared that if he let himself dread on it for too long, he'd regret his rejection more than he already did.

"Midoriya, if you will, Sire," He stated through gritted teeth, his Omega growling at the idea of the Alpha calling him his last name after accepting that he had been courting him. He paused as he watched the blonde look down at his bare feet, his blonde locks covering his ruby colored eyes. "And... " The curly haired Omega hesitated, before quickly deciding not to continue. "N-nevermind... I'll run your bath, your Highness.. " The freckled male informed, turning to walk away back into the large bathroom.

A warm hand gripped his thin wrist, pulling the Omega back and into the broad chest belonging to the spikey haired male. "No, " He stated gruffly, eyes filled with determination as he met the greenette's jade colored orbs. "I won't allow you to act as if I'm not courting you, Izuku, " He said, his eyes watering slightly as he watched tediously, searching desperately for any change in the boy's soft features.

Izuku watched with guilt bubbling in his chest as the man before him started to cry, a single stray tear rolling down his cheek and down to his sharp chin. "Why... Why me? "

____________________________________

This is so baddddd! Hope you enjoyed, though. My wifi has been cutting in and out a lot recently, so updates might be slow for a while. Also, I'll be helping my cousin with school for the next three days, so I won't be on much. Fuuuuun-- Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1215 words