Kisses

Katsuki worriedly rolled his bottom lip between his front teeth, arms outstretched and completely ready to catch his mate as he watched the chubby male walk, staying close to him. "Izuku, baby, don't you think you should rest?" He spoke gently, stepping in front of him and gripping his shoulders softly. Izuku had put on a lot of weight since he got pregnant, and as much as Katsuki absolutely adored seeing him waddle around everywhere, he was just so fucking worried about him. As his due date started to rapidly approach, he'd gotten much more possessive, too protective. What could he say? He was an Alpha in his prime with an Omega only two weeks from popping, after all.

"Kacchan," Izuku rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest. "I can't stay in bed forever!" He pouted, pushing past the King to continue down the long flight of stairs. "Besides, my due date isn't for another two weeks, and I'm not as fragile as you think," The Alpha frowned, following after the tiny Omega and trying to grab his wrist, only for the temperamental Omega to growl, jerking his hand away. "Katsuki, I told you that I'm fine! I don't need your help!" He shouted, practically fuming.

"B-but — The baby.. and, what if something happens-?" He sighed, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly as he stared down at the scowling greenette. "Look... I know you think I'm being overprotective, but I just want what's best for you, and the baby. This is our unborn child we're talking about, and if anything were to happen to our pup, or you for that matter... I don't know what I'd do."

Izuku's anger filled eyes softened as his lover spoke, guilt bubbling up in his chest for lashing out at the man like that. "I-I get it, but.... can't you at least try to see that I don't want to be coddled all the time? I'll try to be more careful from now on, but you have to promise to give me more freedom, okay?" He gave a shy smile, watching as Katsuki grinned back.

"Yeah," he chuckled, pulling him in by the waist to peck his lips softly, "Okay.

.
.
.

Izuku sighed as he took a seat beside his mom, slumping over the table with a groan. "Is it that bad?" The plump woman giggled, placing her hand gently on his shoulder.

"You don't even know..." Izuku grumbled, resting his head on his palm. "Kat keeps going into 'rampaging Alpha mode' whenever he sees me get out of bed, and I can't even walk down the stairs without him getting upset!" He pouted, the older Omega biting back a laugh.

"Well, honey... He is just trying to protect you and his pup, it's in his nature. He is an Alpha, after all. When an Alpha's mate is close to giving birth, they sometimes go borderline insane with trying to keep them safe, even if they're not even in any danger. That's instincts for you, I guess," she chuckled, placing a hand over her son's tummy. "I remember when I was getting close to my due date," she spoke sadly. "Your father wouldn't even let me leave our nest," she giggled at the memory of her deceased mate. "Anyhow, I'm sure your Alpha would be glad to know where you are, being as you did run off.." She gave a reassuring smile, the freckled Omega groaning once more.

"Yeah, yeah," he shook his head in amusement, standing from his seat and walking off.

.
.
.

"Izuku?" Katsuki called for his mate, peeping his head into the library, only to find the pregnant Omega curled up next to Kaminari — who was only a few days away from giving birth himself — and practically nose deep in a book. He chuckled at the sight, walking in and clearing his throat to catch his husband's attention. The greenette didn't acknowledge his presence, the blonde Omega looking up and snickering as he saw the King. He held a finger to his lips, the red eyed male quirking a brow in confusion. Kaminari smirked, setting his book down to tackle the greenette, the short Omega dropping what he had been so indulged in to gasp, sending a glare towards the yellow haired Omega.

"Denki!" He pouted, the deep rumble of a chuckle the only thing that he heard before the fact that his mate had just witnessed the playful attack registered in his mind. He blushed, turning his attention to the tall Alpha standing directly beside him, chewing his bottom lip out of anxiety. "O-okay, I know — I shouldn't have run off without you again."

Katsuki smiled, ruffling his air and watching as his mouth fell agape. "You're fine," he snorted, the yellow haired male bursting into laughter.

"Y-you-!" Denki shouted through fits of chortling, his howls of amusement filling the library as the few staff members there turned to look in confusion. Izuku pouted, slapping his Omegan friend upside his head and crossing his arms over his chest with a huff of annoyance. "Oh, Izu, don't be like that," the other male sighed, wiping away the few tears that leaked from his eyes after his laughing fit.

Izuku shook his head with a light smile, squealing as he was picked up and tossed over his mate's shoulder, kicking his legs as the man stole him away from his best friend, the King's hand placed firmly on his bubble butt as he walked, a smirk tugging at his lips. The greenette flushed red, giving a small squeak of protest as Katsuki barged into their bedchambers to then toss him onto their shared bed. "Hey!" He puffed just cheeks out, turning away, only for the blonde to grumble under his breath, pushing him down against the mattress and staring down at him with a grin. "Kacchan!" He whined, breath hitching in his throat as the Alpha slipped his hands up his shirt, gently palming his bulging tummy and sliding down to leave a trail of sweet, gentle kisses from his chest to his bellybutton, lovingly looking up at his blushing mate as he caressed his large stomach.

"You're so beautiful..." he murmured against his warm skin, head laying on his belly. "I fuckin' love having you full of our pups, baby. I love you," Katsuki sighed softly, continuing to pepper kisses over his freckled skin. "What do you think they'll look like?" He whispered to his queen, nuzzling his chin against his flesh.

"I hope like you," Izuku smiled, reaching up to card his fingers through the crimson eyed male's blonde locks. "Imagine a little pup running around, your fiery personality, my eyes!" He giggled happily at the thought, his taller husband chuckling as well.

"Only a few more days.." he spoke quietly, letting his eyes flutter closed.

______________________________

I hope you liked this! 🥺 And next chapter, too! Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

1169 words