Goodbye

"Why... Why me? " Izuku's voice broke as he stared at the Alphan male before him, his throat starting to ache and his chest tightening as tears started to fall from Katsuki's pain filled eyes. His heart broke at the sight of those familiar ruby orbs being filled with so much hurt, making the greenette swallow down his own guilt. "What is so special about me...? I'm just a servant, a commoner.. And you're the king... Why would someone like you.... Want a lowlife like me...? " Izuku winced slightly as the hand around his wrist tightened painfully, eyes widening as he was pulled into the man's embrace, strong arms wrapping around his frail body and holding him closely.

"Don't.... Don't say that... Izuku, our status doesn't matter.. So what if I'm the king and you're my servant? I want you, that's all that matters, " Katsuki stuffed his face in the Omega's neck, nose immediately finding the greenette's scent gland and nudging it gently, before settling on inhaling deeply, body going lax as he held the green eyed Omega flush against him. The curly haired boy gulped as a few tears fell on his shoulder blade, the wetness making him tilt his head a bit, which only made the blonde growl lowly, nosing at his neck desperately to breathe in every last bit of the boy's heavenly cinnamon scent.

"I asked why, " Izuku repeated, not bothering to try and push the male away, he knew it'd be a useless attempt. "That's not an answer, your highness.."

"You're.... You're enchanting, downright gorgeous.. You're sweet, and you're not.. Seeking my wealth like some of the other Omegas.. " Katsuki paused, Izuku shivering as soft lips pressed against his neck sweetly. "From the moment I saw you first, I knew... I had to take you as not only my mate, but my bride and queen.. " The last part was whispered against the soft skin of the Omega's neck, warm hands finding his hips and pulling him impossibly closer to the King, Izuku's hands shooting up to rest against the blondes' chest in an attempt to ground himself, his face flushing brightly.

"Sire... " The freckled male's voice was quiet, heart hammering in his chest, the constant drumming ringing in his ears. "I.... But... The kingdom.... I don't know the first thing about being a royal... Let alone how to... Rule over a whole kingdom... And... And the people would be furious.. They wouldn't accept a servant as their queen..." Izuku began to ramble, before a gentle finger pressed against his lips, quieting him.

"Izuku, " The ruby eyed male pulled his head away from his neck, eyes staring deeply into the Omega's own. "You don't have to worry about that, they'd love you. You'll be able to win them over easily, you're so kind and nurturing, I'm sure they'll fall in love with you, " The Alpha spoke softly, hands still wrapped around his hips. His thumb rubbed gently at the boys' waist, eyes searching the green haired males' face intently.

"K-katsuki," The Omega whispered, letting his gaze fall away, pulling his hands away from the blondes' chest to cross his arms over his own chest. "M-may I.... May I take a few days to visit my mother...? " He asked nervously, refusing to meet his eyes.

The Barbarian King sighed, hands tightening to pull him closer, "On one condition, " The man spoke with determination, the greenette looking up to watch the Alpha with confusion clear in his expression.

"W-which would be, Sire? " Izuku asked anxiously.

"Let me kiss you, " The blonde said, his gaze fiery once again. "Please, Izuku. I have to know what it feels like.... In case you don't return... " He trailed off near the end, eyes shifting to the floor.

"Why... Why wouldn't I return? " The freckled Omega questioned.

"I know that look... You're unsure. You're going to visit your dam in order to make a decision, correct? " Katsuki asked, receiving a hesitant nod. "I'll respect your decision if you decide to flee and not return to me, but I beg you, let me have this one thing before you set off. If you do return but do not wish to be my mate or to let me continue to court you for your hand in marriage, I'll let you continue your duties in peace. I will not bother you if you so wish."

The curly haired male swallowed hard, green orbs searching the man's red eyes frantically. His heart began to pound once again, his body tense as he desperately tried to decide whether or not to comply with the man's request. "You don't have to if you don't want to, I understand.. " Katsuki mumbled.

"O-okay... You can kiss me.. " His face flushed red, eyes closing as he took a deep breath.

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose if you do not want this. "

"I-i do, just.. Do it.. " He muttered, flinching as a hand was placed under his chin, fingers angling his head up. Before the greenette had any time to prepare himself, soft lips pressed against his own, his eyes instantly closing at the sensation. His freckled hands found the man's hair, fingers threading through the blonde locks as he allowed the Alpha's tongue to enter his mouth, eyes furrowing at the foreign feeling. Katsuki growled against Izuku's lips softly, his Alpha shouting at him to go further, to claim the frail Omega in his arms, to mate him and have him bear his pups. Though, he pushed those thoughts down, squeezing the boy's hip with his other hand as he let their mouths move in sync.

By time they finally pulled away from each other, Katsuki was eager to dive right back in, but stopped himself. Izuku, on the other hand, was a blushing mess, the tips of his ears dusted a light pink color. He enjoyed the kiss quite a lot, but didn't know how to deal with his feelings anymore. Releasing a shaky breath, he pulled away from the Alpha, sparing a single glance at the King, before going to pack for his journey to see his dam. "Thank you, Izuku, " Katsuki said, licking his lips in an attempt to relish in the Omega's taste once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki watched as the greenette gripped the strap of his bag tightly, sighing softly as he stepped forward and out of the castles' gates. "Are you sure you don't want to ride one of the horses? It'll make your journey much easier.. " Katsuki asked, feeling uneasy about letting the Omega venture off on his own.

"I'll be fine, I've walked there several times before, I can do it again. Besides, you've already done so much for me.." Izuku said, glancing down at the pair of new boots the man had gifted him, as well as the coat.

"It's the least I could do, Izuku... " The Alpha slowly slid his crimson colored hood off his shoulders, eyeing it softly before reaching his hand out to the green eyed male. "Take it, please. "

"I-i can't, Sire.. " Izuku mumbled, staring at the cloak being offered to him.

"Please, " The male pressed on, a desperate look on his face. "For me. It should keep you safe from any unwanted advances... " He said, smiling softly as the Omega finally took it, his grip hesitant as he pulled it from the blondes' hand.

"Thank you, your Highness, " Izuku pulled it close to his chest, nose twitching as the thick scent of caramel and smoke filled his senses. "I should be off now, I want to get to the river before nightfall, " The freckled male informed, turning to leave.

"I'll be awaiting your return, please remember what I said. I meant every word, Izuku, I truly think you are the Omega meant to be my mate. It is your choice, though. I'll respect any decision you make, " Izuku glanced back with a nod, swallowing down the words he so desperately wanted to let out, and started to walk away. He had to keep his back turned, he had to keep walking, that's what he told himself. He figured he should distance himself, rather than let himself fall for the man, like he promised himself long ago that he wouldn't. Not again.

__________________

This is late, sorry about that! What do you think he meant by again, hm? Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1415 words