Purr

Izuku let his eyes flutter open, inhaling sharply as the light invaded his vision, clamping one shut as he sluggishly sat up. His freckled hands came up to his face, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes and yawning into his hand, carding his fingers through his luscious curls. Strong arms tightened around his waist, pulling him back down to the plush bed and against a broad chest, cradling his small body close. "Go back to bed," Izuku chuckled at the deep growl, looking up to see his mates' peaceful face, before he reached up to flick his forehead, giggling lightly.

"Wakey wakey, Alpha~," The blonde groaned, peeling one eye open to look down at the grinning Omega, huffing loudly as he rolled over, his back facing the greenette. The tiny boy pouted, before getting an idea, a smirk tugging at his lips. He threw the blanket off his body, slowly crawling on top of the tired man and straddling his hips, watching as Katsuki grumbled lowly, opening his eyes with a sigh. "Alpha~?" Izuku purred, yanking the thick comforter off his mates' body.

"Izuku-" He paused as the Omega sensually ground his bare bottom down against his length, breath hitching in his throat as his lover moaned softly. "Izuku, baby, this is a dangerous game," He smirked, grabbing his hips and turning them around, slamming his back down against the soft mattress. "This is your fault, kitten~," The Alpha growled into the boy's neck, nipping at the tender flesh.
.
.
.
Izuku groaned softly as he walked into the training yard, back aching from his and Katsuki's week of pleasure. He blushed at the memories of his heat, hand reaching up to cup his scent gland, fingers tracing over the bite wound there. He noticed his lover and Eijirou at the far end of the field, smiling gingerly as he strolled over to them, miserably failing at hiding the hickeys all over his neck with the collar of his shirt, and taking a seat next to Denki underneath the large willow tree, leaning against the trunk and basking in the crisp autumn air. "Hey, looks like someone had some fun, huh?" The blonde giggled, elbowing his side as he joked. Izuku went bright red, hiding his face in embarrassment and grumbling under his breath.

"S-shut up..." The freckled male pulled his knees to his chest, looking out at the King and the Royal guard dueling, both wielding a wooden sword in their hands as they circled each other, a focused glint in their eyes. Izuku watched as Eijirou suddenly flipped his weapon to lay against his opponents neck, stepping behind him and grabbing his arm, forcing it to reach up to his opposite shoulder blade uncomfortably. The greenette raised a brow in question, before his mouth fell agape whilst Katsuki grabbed the red head's arm, flipping him over his head and making him fall to the ground with a loud thump. The captain groaned in pain, the blonde pointing the faux sword to his throat.

""Good try, but not good enough. Again," The Alpha growled, reaching a hand out to help the other male up.

"Bakugou, we've been at this for an hour... Can't we take a break?" He sighed softly, taking the offered hand and letting himself be pulled into a standing position.

"No, now get into position."

"Hm... I wonder what's up with him..." Denki muttered, watching the scene unfold before him. "Anyways..." The yellow eyed Omega turned back to Izuku, giving him a big grin.

The curly haired male chuckled, his eyes landing on his friend's extended tummy. "Oh, are you...?" He asked, meeting the blondes' gaze.

"Mhm! Three months now!" He giggled, placing a hand on his baby bump. "Hey, maybe you are, too!" He stated excitedly. Izuku's eyes went wide, gaze locking on his sweaty mate, grimacing as he once again flipped the red headed Alpha to the ground.

"I... hadn't even thought of that... I... could be..." He mumbled, looking down at his belly. "I guess I can't tell anytime soon, though, huh?" He said softly, offering a small smile as he closed his eyes, leaning back against the tree. Two arms wrapped around his body, lifting him off the ground. "W-woah- Oh... hey, Kacchan," His lips turned up into a happy smile, before he was being rushed out of the training yard. "H-hey, Kat, what's wrong?" He asked, looking up to meet his eyes, only to see the man's pupils reduced to slits. "K-katsuki....?" He asked softly, concern taking over his soft features. A throaty growl was the only reply to his words, quieting the Omega as they entered their shared bedroom. Izuku gasped as he was tossed onto the bed, landing on the mattress with a slight bounce and sitting up to look at his mate in confusion.

"Don't want anyone fuckin' near my mate," The blonde snarled, pushing him down onto bed and climbing atop of him, legs on either side of his body as he straddled him, gently wrapping his arms around him and nuzzling into his neck. "Fuck... Izuku..." He sighed, inhaling his cinnamon scent deeply. "What the fuck did dunce face want?" Katsuki growled again, holding his lover closer.

"Kacchan, that tickles!" The greenette giggles, hands resting on the Barbarian's back as he huffed into the crook of his neck. "He, um..." Izuku coughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "We were talking about the.... fact that... I could, possibly... be pregnant.." He muttered, looking up at the ceiling, giggling softly as the blonde nibbled gently at his neck, his sharp teeth nipping at the tender flesh whilst he scented him, covering his frail mate in his heavy pheromones.

"Pregnant...." Katsuki echoed mindlessly, licking a long stripe up his neck to the shell of his ear, whispering a soft, "I hope so," there, grinning as Izuku shivered slightly. "I want you pregnant... To have you pregnant with my pups would be a dream come true.." His deep voice rang in the Omegas' ears, smiling up at his lover as he pulled away from his ear, staring deep into his eyes. "You... you do want that... right?" He asked softly, taking the greenette's hand in his own. Izuku went silent for a few moments, before leaning up to leave a sweet kiss on the King's lips.

"Yeah.... I really want that... Being a mother to our pups sounds... magical.." He sighed happily, gasping as he was pulled from the bed, Katsuki holding him bridal style as he stood, a large smile spreading across his face. He dove in, capturing his lover's lips with his own, kissing him lovingly as he walked to the now messy nest, the plush materials somehow scattered around the pile, and plopped down, holding Izuku in his lap. "Kacchan, what are you doing?" The greenette giggled as the man nosed at his neck, before planting a gentle peck to the scarring wound.

"You look even more beautiful with my claim," He chuckled softly, leaving a trail of tender kisses up his neck, continuing them down his jaw line. He let his hands slowly make their way to his mate's stomach, dipping under his shirt to lay against his cool skin. "I love you so much," He whispered in his ear, the blonde grinning at the soft purr the Omega let out. His large hands smoothed over his belly, rubbing soft circles over the skin as he leisurely rocked them, his eyes focused on the freckled male as he leaned against his broad chest, the green eyed boy letting a low purr rumble naturally from his chest. Izuku's eyes slowly fluttered shut, smiling slightly to himself whilst the larger man swayed them back and forth, giving into the urge to nuzzle his chin and cheek against him. He'd never actually scented anyone besides his mother in the past, but scenting Katsuki just felt so.... right. It left him with a sense of calmness he hadn't felt in such a long time. It was like all of his worries just flooded away in that very moment, his Alpha tediously running his hands over the skin on his torso. He didn't think he could contain the purrs reverberating from his throat if he wanted to, and he didn't plan on it, it just felt like the correct thing to do. "That's it, baby boy... Just let go, I got you."

The Omega hardly heard the words as he faded in and out of consciousness, the overwhelming scent of caramel filling his his senses as he let himself succumb to slumber, not even realizing he was falling asleep in the first place. The King inhaled deeply, breathing in the boy's unleashed pheromones that overtook the room easily, placing his head in the corner of the Omega's neck to go straight to the source. "My sweet Omega," He purred to his sleeping mate, resting his chin atop of his mess of fluffy curls. He didn't think it would've had such a quick effect on Izuku, but he wasn't too surprised. Omegan Therapy was only done by lovers, and his little mate hadn't ever had an Alpha besides himself. He'd always wanted to try it out on his mate, and he was happy he did. He absolutely adored the little purrs he had made, and the fact that he was helping him with his stress made it even better. "Sleep well, beautiful," He whispered softly.

__________________________

It's kinda been a while, huh? Anyone suspicious of the lack of overwhelming angst yet? Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

1609 words