Nickname

The Omega giggled as he ran from the fuming brunette, his eyes closed as he blindly rushed down the long hallways. Making a sharp turn down another corridor, he pummeled into a person, squealing in surprise as he fell on his rear, jade eyes trailing up the person's body, cheeks going red as he locked eyes with the Alpha. The man looked rather amused, his lips curling into a small smirk as he reached a hand out to help the boy up. The greenette took the offered hand nervously, looking away as he was pulled into Katsuki's chest, nose twitching in delight as he was embraced protectively.

"Deku! Get your tiny ass back here!" The peppy girl shouted, turning the corner. She stopped abruptly as her chocolate colored eyes landed on the King, sputtering as she did a quick curtsy to show her respect to the powerful man, before her gaze flickered back to the sheepishly smiling boy in his arms. "You!" She seethed, grabbing him by the wrist and yanking him to her.

"U-uraraka! I'm sorry!" He yelped, unable to stop the loud giggle that escaped his mouth as she tickled him.

"I'm just going to leave you two be," The blonde chuckled, stepping past the two.

"K-kacchan, help-" Izuku giggled out through pits of laughter, the older male stopping dead in tracks at the cutesy nickname escaping the greenette's mouth. He had to stifle the growl that rumbled from deep within his chest, turning around to look at the laughing boy. He was quick to scoop the Omega in his arms, rushing to his bedchamber as fast as he could, snarling at anyone who dared to even look at the freckled male in his hold. Katsuki kicked open his door, slamming it shut behind him with his foot, his expression series as he tossed the tiny boy down on the luxurious bed, earning small chirp of confusion from the curly haired male. The Alpha inhaled deeply, his nostrils flaring as he breathed in his sweet scent, getting drunk off his intoxicating pheromones.

"Izuku.." He mumbled out softly, caging the boy underneath him as he straddled the Omegan boy's hips, leaning down to capture Izuku's delectable looking lips with his own. The green haired boy's eyes widened, hands twitching as he struggled to decide what to do with them, he slowly returned the kiss, hands reaching up to rest on the man's back. Izuku let his eyes flutter shut, the blonde swiping his tongue over his bottom lip suggestively, to which the Omega let his lips part ever so slightly, the King growling into the kiss as he let his tongue slide into his mouth through the small gap. He groaned, cupping his face as he kissed him.

The two continued their passionate kiss, their tongues tangling together until they began to feel dizzy from the lack of air, Katsuki finally pulling away, a string of saliva connected between them. "K-katsuki?" Izuku asked, confusion filling his voice.

"Don't call me that," He snarled into his ear, nipping at the male's pale flesh. "Call me what you called me earlier.." He whispered softly, grinding his hips down against the greenette's. The Omega moaned shyly, cheeks flushed red as he panted softly.

"K-ka-kacchan..." The boy mewled quietly, gasping as the man bit down on his neck, just above his scent gland, breaking the flesh as he growled. Katsuki licked the wound apologetically, cleaning up the few drops of blood that escaped the small bite wound. The Alpha trailed a line of kisses up and down his neck, leaving bites and hickeys all over his creamy flesh. "Alpha," The small boy purred out, watching with glossy eyes as the man scooted down to sit between his legs, pulling the greenette's shirt off his body and letting it fall to the floor. He licked his lips as he stared down at his mate-to-be, leaning down to kiss his tummy gently.

"You're going to bear my pups one day," The man sighed happily, calloused hands running over his body gingerly. "You'll look so beautiful all round with my pups," He stated, watching as the Omega leaned his head back against the soft pillows to moan loudly. "Would you like that?" The Alpha asked, smiling as the boy nodded anxiously. "Not now, but one day.." He murmured, fingers hooking under the hem of Izuku's jeans and unbuttoning them, sliding them down and pulling them off. His crimson eyes landed on the dainty panties the male was wearing, breath hitching in his throat as he caught a whiff of the undeniable smell of his arousal, his slick making a wet spot in the lacy underwear. Katsuki chuckled, "So needy, baby," He teased, sliding off his panties carefully. Once off, he let his gaze trail down to his dripping entrance, his small cock leaking pre. He bit his lip hungrily, large hands gripping his hips as he leaned down, licking a stripe up the underside of his tiny cocklette. Izuku gasped, eyes clamping shut as the Alpha started to suck on the tip, drawing out needy mewls from the boy. With half lidded eyes, Izuku watched as the blonde King took him into his mouth, keening as the man swallowed his small length fully, his scarred hands covering his mouth to suppress his whimpers of pleasure.

"A-alpha!-" The Omega gasped as his teeth raked over the skin on his shaft. Katsuki took pride in the little noises his Omega made, his Alpha crooning happily in his head as he sucked him off, two fingers reaching down to prod at his entrance teasingly. Izuku whined as the male brushed his fingers over his needy entrance, bucking his hips angrily when the intrusion that he so desperately wanted never came. Finally, one digit sunk in, curling against his prostate almost instantly. The added pleasure sent the frail boy over the edge, his back arching up off the large bed as he came, shooting his load into his suitors' mouth. He whimpered softly, chest heaving as the blonde swallowed the white liquid, pulling off his length and removing his fingers from his twitching hole.

"Let's get you cleaned up, alright?" The man stated gently, kissing his forehead and reaching to pick him up.

"W-wait..." The Omega mumbled tiredly, "You... Did all that... Let me help you, too..." Izuku said shyly, glancing down at the blondes' obvious bulge. "It looks painful..." He whispered, fingers reaching out to graze over the tent in his pants.

"You don't have to, baby," He said.

"I-i want to, K-kacchan..." He muttered, using the nickname once more. The Alpha's length got impossibly harder when he spoke the adorable name he had given him, giving a small nod after a few moments. The greenette got down on his knees nervously, fumbling with the button of his jeans as he struggled to pull them down. When he finally did, the man's dick bounced out, an angry red color from being neglected for so long. The small Omega took a moment to look at it, taking in how it looked. He gulped, suddenly a bit frightened. It was huge, not only did he have length but he had girth, too. For a second, he let himself wonder if it'd even fit in him, before quickly shaking that thought away, his cheeks red. Slowly, he took it in his hands, pouting at the fact that he couldn't wrap his hand around it fully, before bringing his head down, slightly licking the tip. Katsuki groaned, fingers knotting through the freckled boy's unruly hair, sucking in a breath as the greenette finally took the head in his mouth, sucking a few times before inching his head down.

Tears pricked at the smaller male's eyes as he started to choke when he was a few inches down, gripping the base as he began to bob his head, using his hands to help with the parts he couldn't reach with his mouth. He felt a bit light headed from limited oxygen as he choked around the Alpha's cock, but continued nonetheless, moaning around his dick. Eventually, Katsuki came with a grunt, gripping tightly at his curls. The Omega could feel as his cum went down his throat, the scalding liquid making him clamp his eyes shut, whimpering softly. The blonde pulled him off, nosing at his cheek tenderly as he walked him to the bathroom.

____________________________________

Thought I'd give you guys some nsfw, since so many of you have been asking for it. Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

1450 words