Confession

Katsuki narrowed his eyes, gripping the sword in his hand tightly, his opponent mirroring his movements. His crimson eyes shifted to the male's pose, his lips tugged into a deep, concentrated frown. The raven haired warrior moved first, rising his weapon to strike the King. The Alpha dodged easily, moving out of the way and stepping behind him to grab his arm and twist it up near his shoulder blade. "Ok, ok! You win!" The Beta screeched, sighing in relief as he was released.

"Never underestimate me, Sero, " The blonde laughed, placing his training weapon in it's sheath. "You need to work on hiding your motive, your eyes gave away your intentions," The man nodded, giving an embarrassed smile. The crimson eyed male placed a hand on the male's shoulder, startling as he heard a voice call for him. He turned, his eyes falling onto his blue haired advisor, Iida.

"Sire, " He started, seemingly out of breath. "He's back. "

Katsuki couldn't stop the large grin that spread over his face, his scarlet orbs filling with pure happiness as he threw his weapon into the Beta's hold, rushing out of the training yard. Katsuki raced down the corridors of the castle, his metal cladded boots clicking on the smooth, stone floor with every step. The man was shirtless, and sweaty from sparring, but he couldn't wait another single second without the boy. The servants all moved out of the way as he ran by them, seemingly understanding he was in a hurry, the blonde King smiling from ear to ear.

He was panting like hell when he finally made it to his own bedroom, sucking in a deep breath, hand hesitating at the handle, before finally opening it. Inside, the Omega was standing awkwardly, his bag still slumped over his shoulder. He had been waiting for him, the Alpha concluded, releasing a breath he hadn't realized he had even been holding in. Izuku's eyes met his, jade orbs staring at him anxiously. Neither of the two said anything, though both had so much to say. Each one stood completely still, staring into each other's eyes like they hadn't seen one another in years, however it had only been a week. Katsuki stepped forward first, taking a cautious step to see the greenette's reaction, before quickly lunging at the freckled Omega, wrapping him in his muscular arms. The brown, leather bag fell from Izuku's shoulder and onto the floor, their bodies melting together so naturally as if it were second nature to them. Scarred arms found their way around the back of Katsuki's neck, large hands helping to hoist him up so that his legs could wrap around his waist.

The King's nose found his neck, breathing in the cinnamon-like scent in relief, as if his Alpha wasn't happy until he had smelt it, as if he couldn't be sure it was really him until the smell filled his nose. "Alpha... " Izuku breathed out, letting his body completely go lax in his hold, a sign of both utter submission and a sign of the Omega being comfortable around him, feeling protected. Katsuki's eyes shot open, pulling his head away from his neck and staring into the curly haired male's eyes. He nearly crooned, but withheld from doing so. He noticed the scarlet cape draped around the boy's shoulders, smiling softly as he shifted his gaze down to the servant's perfectly pink lips. Without thinking, he leaned in, capturing the freckled male's plump lips with his own mouth. Slender fingers threaded through his spikey hair, his thighs tightening around him as they kissed, slow and gentle, relishing in the warm feeling of their mouths pressed against each other's, the way it felt to be flush against one another like this.

"Izuku.... " The blonde whispered against the green eyed Omega's lips as they parted after what seemed like an eternity, pressing his forehead against Izuku's own, their eyes closed as they just enjoyed the moment, feeling completely comfortable with one another. Eventually, Katsuki pulled away, one hand cupping the boy's cheek gently, the greenette purring softly and leaning into his hand, looking up at him with half lidded eyes.

"You were right.. " Izuku started softly, his tone quiet as he swallowed the lump in his throat. The ruby eyed male rubbed at his dark freckles, the tiny Omega sighing in content. "I did go see my mother to figure some things out... And..... I know now what I want..." He muttered tenderly, leaning up so that he sat up a bit higher. "I want to... Be with you... To be your mate, your Omega... Someone you could love... But... " He trailed off, hands now clamped together tightly behind the taller male's neck. "There's so much we need to work out before that happens... You need to know about things... About my childhood... " He said, sighing as his warm hands now gripped his hips gently. "If you'd like, though, I would love it if you continued to court me.. I'd like to actually start accepting your advances... " Izuku stated gingerly.

"Izu, " The blonde said softly, hand squeezing at his hip once, before resting his head in the crook of his neck and inhaling sharply. "I remember.... I've remembered who you are since we met at the stables. I had no clue who you were at first.. You had appeared in a.... Dream I had the night before, and when I had made it back to my room, it hit me... Look, Izuku, fuck -- I know this is strange, you probably thought I had no idea who the hell you were, but... I figured it wasn't the time to tell you... " He began to ramble, small hands now on his face, directing his gaze to meet the greenette's.

"Y-you remember? " He stuttered out, his eyes filled with an unidentifiable emotion. Katsuki searched his face for a few moments silently, nodding his head in shame for keeping it a secret for so long.

"I... I've loved you for so long... When we were kids.. I had wanted to make you my queen one day, but then my father's accident... I had wanted to tell you how I felt then, but I never got a chance. I was only a child when I had to take on my sire's duties, I was still a foolish kid, yet I had to take the responsibility of ruling over en entire kingdom over night..." The man said quietly. "I had to choose between you and the fate of my kingdom... I'm so sorry, Izuku. Can you ever forgive me?" The blonde asked, his crimson colored eyes brimming with tears, almost overfilling and letting the dam break.

"You loved me as kids? " The freckled boy asked in disbelief, as if he couldn't believe the man's words. When he received a nod, he leaned forward, pressing a tender kiss to the King's lips. "I... I loved you, too... I still do... " Izuku whispered breathlessly, wiping away the few stray tears that had successfully leaked from the Alpha's eyes with his thumbs. The Omega smiled at the male, earning a smile from the larger man. A high pitched squeal fell past his lips as he was pressed down onto Katsuki's bed, giggling loudly as ginger kisses were placed all over his face and neck. The spikey haired male hovered over the much smaller boy, pulling up with a big grin tugging at his lips. Without a moment of hesitation, he rushed forward, pressing a kiss to his lips once more. It was more passionate than the ones before, one hand beside Izuku's head to hold himself up and to keep from crushing the tiny male, the other cupping his chin sweetly.

"I love you, " Katsuki whispered in his ear, the curly haired boy shivering slightly.

____________________________________

This took forever! But, I wanted their reunion to be good! What do you think about this chapter? Oh, and one quick thing! I'll be posting an epilogue chapter to my story, Mine!~, soon! If that does well, then I might make a whole sequel! Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

If you'd like to support me, I have an Amazon wish list, the link is in my bio if you want to buy anything! Please remember that you do not, in any means, have to buy anything at all!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

1408 words