Invasion

"What's your name, Omega? " Izuku stared at the man, his mouth hanging agape.

"E-excuse me? " He asked, his green eyes widened.

"I asked your name, " The Alpha said simply, crossing his arms over his broad chest. The Omega gulped slightly, still staring at the man with wide eyes.

"I-izuku, Izuku Midoriya.. " The greenette said quietly, his gaze falling down to his feet. The blonde flickered his gaze from his face down to his scrawny arms, which were subconsciously wrapped around himself.

"Okay, " Katsuki stated, his hand reaching out to touch his curls. With a small smile, he ruffled his hair, watching as the Omega gasped and looked up at him, his face flushed. The image, while absolutely adorable, reminded the king of his dream a few hours prior. Warmth crawled up his neck and he pulled back his hand, looking away from the tiny greenette. He coughed awkwardly, sending a small smile towards him before letting his hand fall to his side.

The green eyed male blushed, giving the man a shy smile of his own before hesitantly walking away to get back to his duties. The Alphan King watched him leave, his crimson eyes trailing down to settle on his rear. His length twitched in his pants, making him have to tear his gaze away. Sighing, Katsuki returned to Momo's side, his arms laying lax by his side. "Oh, Katsuki! He's perfect! " She gushed about the horse, still petting him.

"Glad you like it, " He said quietly, his eyes searching the stable for the curly haired Omega. The boy was feeding the other horses, a small grin on his face as he observed the eating animals. His green orbs momentarily met the blondes', reluctantly waving at the scarlet eyed male before resuming what he was doing. Sighing, he turned back to the princess.

"So, " She said, turning to him with a smirk. "Someone seems interested in a certain Omega~" She teased, giggling as the man blushed slightly.

"Shut up.. " He said, turning away from her. "You got your horse, now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to my room, " The blonde explained, turning to leave.

"Alright, Kat! Thank you again! " She stated happily, giving him a hug from behind before bounding back to the stallion.

Katsuki rolled his eyes with a chuckle, burying his large hands into his pockets. Izuku Midoriya.. The name imprinted itself in his mind, repeating over and over again. Why did you appear in my dream?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku stretched his arms over his head with a groan, shaking out the soreness from his limbs as he walked back to his quarters. A light smile situated itself on his face, a few guards and other servants waving at him as he passed. He politely waved back, watching with a happy expression as they went back to doing whatever they had been doing before. The rest of his walk was peaceful, as no one is ever really in the this part of the castle unless they were heading to their assigned rooms.

Izuku was one of the only servants with his own room, as he was an unmated Omega. Omegas and Alpha usually got their own bedrooms, as they go through heats and ruts. Betas tend to share bedrooms with up to four people at a time, but that can vary depending on their ranking within the palace.

He yawned tiredly, unlocking his door and closing it behind him. Izuku locked it back, leaning against the wall as he slid off his shoes. He hissed in slight pain, rubbing at his aching feet before unbuttoning his green vest. Tossing it onto the floor carelessly, he pulled his white shirt off, not bothering to undo the buttons as he also discarded it into the small pile he had started. Next came the pants, and he slid on some comfortable pajamas.

Another yawn fell from his mouth, the greenette stretching his aching muscles before plopping down into his nest. It consisted of many blankets and pillows his mother had given him, along with a few furs that he had been gifted from a couple Alphas that had attempted to court him back home. He chuckled at the thought. His mother, while being an Omega herself, had them running away with their metaphorical tail between their legs.

The plump woman wanted her son to be mated to a strong Alpha, one that could bless him with whatever his heart desired. When the suitors had only gifted him with furs and a few boars, she had been furious. She chased them off, and none of the other Alphas in their village had attempted to court him, not wanting to face the wrath that came from his mother. "I'm never going to have a mate if she keeps chasing away any potential Alphas, " He said quietly to himself, rolling onto his stomach to nuzzle his face into the plush materials.

He loved having his own bedroom, he can nest in peace without anyone disrupting him. That had been something his Omega dam had been worried about. She didn't want the greenette to lash out at people because he was pent up and stressed due to a lack of nesting, but most people had respected his nesting time. He was even given special hours of the day that he could retreat back to his room and nest, though he didn't use them often. It felt like cheating, none of the Betas or Alphas got breaks, and he didn't want to seem too needy or special.

Sighing heavily, his eyes closed, breathing in deeply. A new scent entered his nose, making his eyes jolt open. The Omega growled lowly, sniffing around the nest to find that the foreign scent was, in fact, inside of his nest. His nostrils flared, every fiber of his body aching to attack the intruder. My nest, my nest! Someone came into my nest! Mine! It's mine! He chanted in his mind, scenting the air to find out who could have possibly invaded his personal space like that.

The distinctive scent of caramel and sugar had his eyes widening, a keen whimper escaping his mouth. The king.. Entered my nest...

____________________________________

Turned out differently than expected, but oh well. Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1062 words