0:1

░n░i░c░e░ ░s░k░e░t░c░h░

"dudeeee, is this for real? He asked you to see him masturbate even though you said, you is a gay bitch?" momo shouldn't be shocked to hear that from the minatozaki sana.

Sana has a lot of weird scenarios with dudes. "yeah momoring can you believe that?" sana exclaimed, looking at her phone. Face timing momo keeps her sane from her surroundings.

"yeah sana, you get into these kind of situation a lot.. That is concerning" momo replied that, sana laughed at momo. "you're right! Anyways I should go help mom" sana bid goodbye sending fly kisses to her childhood friend.

"sana, go open up the door!" her mother shouted, who the hell visits someone at 10 am? Sana thought as she ran down the stairs to open the door.

She was met with a tall middle aged woman, probably a random christianity preacher, she was gonna close the door before the woman could speak.

But her mother came next her, "ahh, you must be our new neighbour?" her mother greeted the woman. "yeah, my name is nayeon, me and my wife jeongyeon live next to you. I thought to introduce ourselves before going to work." the "nayeon" rambled, sana wanted to walk away from this but if she did. She would get another scolding about how she lacked social skills.

She does not! Kinda but still she has them!

"by the way, I have a daughter. If you would like to meet her young lady" the woman stared at sana. That scared her, no not this process again. She knows that fucking smile.

Sana could only pretend to be excited.

"I would love that, ma'am" sana cheered, cause the woman to smile. "thank god, my daughter is kind of the quiet type" sana nodded, as she heard her mother about her daughter is the same.

She left to the balcony in her room. She brought her favourite chair and table out side the balcony. "god why the fuck is this so heavy" sana heaved out, looking at her not so muscular arms. "or am just a weak ass bitch"

She took her phone and headphones, listening to music as she stared at the world moving around her stilled figure. Enjoying the music with a good view is the best thing to sana.

She felt this tingling feeling creeping up her neck like someone is staring, she looked to her left. To see the neighbour's daughter, drawing something while listening to music.

That intrigued her curiosity, so she went near the fence wanting to gain the other girl attention. "heyyyy!" sana cheered, she loves art this is why she is making an effort to speak to that lady, she's pretty cute as well.

Sana's loud cheer, made the short girl look at her. Fuck pretty eyes as well, gotta tell momo "hi, as you've guessed am your balcony neighbour and I was curious about what you are drawing" sana rambled, the short pretty girl seemed intimated by her.

I am not creep, I swear unless... sana spaced out a bit, "uhm I am drawing you, you fit the view with the place." the young girl replied, she was shy yet so fucking adorable. What the fuck, sana calm your gay ass a bit

"awww that's nice, show it to me when you finish please" sana did her high pitched cute voice that made the hiari momo do anything for her.

"sure, by the way I am chaeyoung" sana's brain was doing weird dances. The young girl waved smiling. What the fuck is this shit, SHE HAS A DIMPLE, A FUCKING DIMPLE OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME sana went nuts at least inside her mind, she tried to maintain a calm composure and waved. "I am sana, I'll be going to JYP school this year"

"oh me too, I am a sophomore" chaeyoung spoke out

"I am a junior, I am older"

"old hag"

"aishhhh, don't hurt my weak heart like that yet I am cuter"

"agreed"

They both smiled fondly to each other.

"chaeeeeeee! Come clean the mess you made in the kitchen" her mom called out.

"gotta go, it was nice meeting you sana-ssi" the young girl bowed before leaving.

That was nice

________

sup, so how was it? i am trying to finish mimo while i put my mind onto this.

margo's spaceship