0:3

░m░e░e░t░i░n░g░ ░h░e░r░

"sana, can you hurry the fuck up? It's the first day of school" chaeyoung shouted yelling from her balcony. "i am fucking coming dude, I just need to tie my shoes" sana hurried to the door to find chaeyoung already there.

"you didn't tie your shoes, right" chae young mumbled going onto her knees to her the elders shoes. "thank you, husband material" sana winked, and took a hold of the younger one hands.

As they got closer to their school, she can feel chaeyoung detaching her hand at each step. She's not gay, sana you dumb fuck sana reasoned and just took away her hand.

"sana" chaeyoung called out as they entered the school. Sana hummed in response. "you could go own by yourself, right? I need to go to my friends" Chaeyoung smiled, with that fucking dimple that made sana heart melt as always.

Sana just nodded disregarding her feelings for wanting the younger girl to stay a bit more.

"dahyunnn, I missed you dumb fuck, where were you?" she heard chaeyoung scream running into her bestfriend's arms.

With that, sana accepted that she will be alone for the rest of the year. So she went to her first class early, not really in the mood to interact with anyone.

She sat at the very back and put on her headphones listening to some songs as she read a fanfic about her favourite girl group member being gay.

Sana was well dressed as always but kept her self distant from people. No matter what happened sana would find a way to run from a social conversation about her self.

She hated talking about her self, she was not interesting and just a plain old Japanese who suddenly moved to Korea after their parents split up. Same old shit.

She felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up to meet the eyes of a beautiful. This is not the time to be gay, sana she thought.

"what do you want?" she asked softly to the tall girl. The girl just tapped the desk.

"mother fucker, can you speak? I know I suck at korean but damn" sana spoke out, which earned a chuckle from the taller girl.

"this is my seat, and my friend mina" the cutie said, don't blame sana for thinking that the sound so cute and precious when she speaks.

"uhm okay, sorry" sana moved on to the other seat closer to the wall and focused on her phone and music. "hey you" sana called out to the girl. "you look pretty, what's your name?" sana was maybe a bit too blunt.

That made the other girl flustered, "I am tzuyu, Choi tzuyu" tzuyu introduced her self slightly bowing. "what about you?"

"sana, minatozaki sana"

That's when chaeyoung and sana became distant, maybe it was for the best.

____

i know it's fucking short, but life be hitting harder than a brick