0:11

sana took a deep breath before going inside the class that she shares with mina and tzuyu. she noticed tzuyu's suspicious stare at her, she tried to act like nothing happened.

"i-"

"no, don't speak..where the fuck were you?" tzuyu whispered yelled at sana, holding her collar.

"yeahh! we fucking waited for you half and hour for you to just say 'you are in chaeyoung's house" mina smirked, arms crossed across her chest. "well at least tell us, you fucked sana?"

"n-no" sana stuttered as tzuyu loosened her grip, "see! i won the bet, now give me 20 dollars" mina huffed, mumbling a soft  'didn't you fuck? assholes'

"I may look like a player but i am a virgin bitch, deal with it" sana huffed out, sticking out her tongue at mina's frustrated face. mina went to beg tzuyu for her 20 dollars back. 

"a bet is a bet and you lost" tzuyu said, holding her stance until she saw mina's puppy eyes.

tzuyu sighed, messaging her forehead. "for the love of god, why do you have to be so cute" tzuyu spoke as she handed mina the money. "because you love me" mina replied, hugging tzuyu's waist.

sana looked at the couple, wishing to have a relationship like theirs. yes, she knows they have their fights but they comeback to each other in a matter of seconds. crying to each other begging for forgivness.

sana thinks their love is the purest she has seen. even compared to kdramas, those two is what people would call a "power couple"

"alright, class.. let's start with learning how to find the end behavior of a function" the teacher yelled out, clapping her hands. catching sana's attention  to the whiteboard. "oh no" the japanese girl mumbled to herself as she looked at the numbers.