0:4

░a░l░o░n░e░

Over time sana, tzuyu and mina grew to be closer they had 4 classes together. Sana was happy she managed to make friends.

In what cost was it, slowly losing a friend that you thought would never leave. After school started chaeyoung stopped coming to the balcony.

Every time she hoped to catch a glimpse of her face when she sat on her chair a book in hand and lo-fi music playing in the background.

It was the start of Korean literature class but sana was teaching tzuyu and mina something she saw in a movie.

"when someone tries to hit on you? What do you say?" sana asked after giving a long ass lecture.

"I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch" both mina and tzuyu said in unison.

Sana face palmed herself. "no" she stood up. "you give them the middle finger and say that!"

"understood!" tzuyu said as she buried her face into mina's neck. "do you guys realize how cute you are? My little muffins" sana fangirled at the younger couple.

---

Mina and tzuyu had to stay over for dance class, sana was alone again.

She hates being alone.

She could see chaeyoung laughing with her friends. That made her pissed off, so she left her food (only taking the chocolate milk) and went to the back of the school.

Where she could be alone without the crowd haunting her mind. Making her feel helpless and worthless. She knows what to do, she went under the bleachers and hid with her mind scrutinizing her body filled with every flaw she wanted to disappear in the non-existent world of her.

She just wanted to be in between.

Nothing

Or

Something

She just wants to be in between, her first friend in Korea ditched her. It's probably my fault, I am not that interesting sana thought as she drank her chocolate milk, sitting, looking at the field.

"hey?"

_____

short again, i need something.

i kinda suck at writing.. idk

who do you guess it is?