0:12

░f░a░l░l░i░n░g░ ░f░o░r░ ░w░h░o░m░

"pssst pssst" sana titled her to the younger girl, mouthing inaudibly 'what?'. "isn't that your crush?" mina pointed at a short girl introducing herself. "thank you ms. Son, go ahead take a seat next to miss minatozaki," the teacher informed. "miss minatozaki raise your hand," sana reluctantly raised her hand, still feeling bitter and nervous around chaeyoung.

With every step chaeyoung took, the faster sana's heart was having a bigger rave party. Sana doesn't like parties especially this one. She can hear mina and tzuyu gushing over it.

"hey" chaeyoung greeted, as she sat down. Sana looked away, mumbling "hi," the short girl took the chance of the teacher focusing on the board to hold the latter's hand. Leaning closer to the japanese ears "is our date still on?" chaeyoung husky voice sent shivers sana's spine.

The poor japanese could only nod, biting her lips thinking of how chaeyoung would moan under her skin. If her voice is already so hot.

With the swift of her fumble mind coming to a closed end as the teacher loud voice rang the class. Awakening the sleepers and hurting the ears of the over-thinkers. "This week's project will be pairs so your partner next to you is project partner, you have to write and create a system that could help the environment by using 4 elements science, math, empathy, necessity to the world, I will give you two weeks"

"fuck me sidewaysss," sana groaned into har palms, the bell ringing declaring the start of their break. Chaeyoung stood up, looking at the disheartened sana, "do you not want me?" chaeyoung asked, feeling hurt. Sana looked st her shocked " no no no" standing up holding her shoulders, "what makes you think that?" she interrogated, chaeyoung fiddled with her fingers. "i-it just that I had the feeling you didn't want me to be my partner"

Sana shook her head, taking the korean's girl face into her palms. Mesmerised by how adorable the young one looks. "g-god, it's just that how can I resist kissing you when we are doing a project" Sana whispered those sacred words to her, looking at chaeyoung as if she's the only thing here.

"y-you like me?" chaeyoung stuttered, stunned blinking twice as much. Sana's face heated up realising what she has done. 'fuck fuck fuck fuck' sana pulled away hurriedly, now she was the one fiddling with her fingers.

________

yeahhhh, i know i kinda ditched writing but now i am back on my grind.. i hope you enjoy it