0:5

░v░a░n░i░l░l░a░ ░f░r░i░e░n░d░

"what do you want?" sana didn't bother looking at the direction of the girl's voice. "nothing to be honest, why are you here?" said the girl sitting next her.

"because I am bored and I want to drink my chocolate milk in peace" sana replied in annoyance, she knows she's being rude to the girl. She doesn't want to make anymore friends, they will leave her.

"well sucks, because I wanted to do that but you took my spot" the girl spoke, sitting next to her. Not giving a fuck about the other girl death glare. "I like vanilla more than chocolate, weirdo"

Sana was shocked how dare she call her a weirdo for drinking her favorite drink chocolate milk. It's not weirdo to drink coco. "I am waiting on that sike" Sana declared wanting to throw the bottle at the black haired girl.

She's not gonna waste good chocolate milk on an idiot.

"then suck an old hag cock cause you ain't gonna get it weirdo" the girl remarked sarcastically.

"fantasize about that fucker, but I am gay" sana emphasized on the gay part.

"like I care, still suck a cock.. Wait since you are gay suck a plastic one, you sea turtle" Sana couldn't believe it, this bitch was better than her at roasting.

"damn it, you win" sana admitted, sipping on her chocolate milk admiring the scenery. "I always do, I am dahyun by the way" dahyun introduced herself, drinking her vanilla.

"I am sana"

"nice name for a loser"

"shush, suck my toes"

"ew not into that sorry"

"good, cause" sana faked vomited, making dahyun laugh.

-----

"so like that this how you became friends with that dahyun girl??" momo asked, sana was currently face timing her best bud and former partner in crime.

"yeahh, she's really cute" sana answered laying on her bed comfortably.

"I gotta goo with my girlfriend" momo bid her goodbye to the younger girl. So with that sana went to the balcony once again.

Expecting something from nothing, waiting for the younger to go to her balcony and paint.

With every morning that passed, her hopes are going lower. She doesn't know what's she's even hoping for.Why did chaeyoung ignore her existence like that? What did she do? Sana wonders.

What did i do?

Why the fuck should she care?

"sana?" she heard a voice calling her name.

_______

sup, i know my updates are hella slow, which is not cool.

but i've been vibing. and tbh falling in love with someone is not so bad.

quick little rant,

so like i used have a girlfriend then she broke up with me, so like i was an angsty boy after that for a few month. then i found a pretty lady, who happened to have a crush on me since the first term. i didn't even notice, i was that fucking dense.

waaaiit turns two girls liked me and they are bestfriends. i liked both of them, but like you know the first one that confessed said nahh, i'd rather have a friendship tho. so i was like aight that's cool.

then she told me that her bestfriend  had a crush on me, so that was a mess because my now girlfriend got mad, and i didn:t like her at that time but damn i fell hardd. tbhhh i am glad that she told me cause woah she's hella of a catch.

sorry for the rant but i need to ramble i just wuv her so much

peace out