0:2

░n░i░g░h░t░m░a░r░e░s░

Ever since sana met chaeyoung, you know? the cute neighbour, She's been going out to the balcony more often and heck even at mid night. Just to catch a glimpse of the blissful face of Yoo Chaeyoung

chaeyoung always sleeps early, so sana was startled to see chae's figure at a time like this.

It's 3 am

Chaeyoung is normally asleep while sana is reading a book listening to music on the balcony. "why are you awake?" sana asked her, the young girl looks miserable like she just cried.

Chaeyoung didn't answer her

"did you have a nightmare, young?"

The younger girl nodded.

"do you want some ice cream?"

Sana asked once again, to receive the same response so she went down stairs as quiet as possible to get chae a bucket of ice cream.

"here take this" she handed her the ice cream with a spoon. She moved her chair to get closer to chae's side of the balcony.

"thanks" chaeyoung whispered as she sat on the floor, eating quietly looking at the floor. Not daring to look at the elders eyes.

"do you wanna talk about it?" the korean one didn't answer.

"you know what?" sana said, suddenly feeling the adrenaline flowing through veins at the idea she's about to do.

"amma jump to your balcony" sana announced as she brought the chair closer to the fence nearest to the wall and korean's balcony. "wait.... WHAT THE HELL" the young whispered shouted at the japanese dumbness.

"shut up, amma comfort your dirty ass so move away or I'll jump on you!" the older said, trying to balance her self on the fence. Her hands clutching on the wall. She moves her left feet on the other fence. It looks like she is about to do a split on the wall.

"dudeeeeee don't do this shit!" chaeyoung panicked as she saw the girl madness taking over her body, she can see her figure as she about to jump next.

"MOVE AWAY BITCH!" the japanese shouted as she jump to the other balcony. "I AM ALIVE!"

"you fucking dumbass bitch" chaeyoung wrapped her arms around sana tightly for the first time. It was a blissful touch to sana's pulsating heart.

"you could've fucking died" the young girl said, pulling away from the hug and hold sana's face gazing into the japanese girl starry eyes, and sugary smile.

Her gaze seems to last a little longer than she anticipated on sana's shouting lips to be touched. She pulled away, coughing lightly disregarding her sinful mind.

"this is the best way to prove that I am here for you!" sana pouted, light hitting chae's arm as she adjust her position next her, sitting staring at the light of the blue moon.

"by almost fucking killing yourself?" chaeyoung whispered shouted, she held sana's hands tightly afraid to lose her insane friend.

"well not really"

"then?"

"by caring about you enough to do anything"

And at that moment chaeyoung heart beat might have skipped a beat.

That's normal, right?

Chaeyoung thought briefly before ignoring it. She cuddled sana as they listened to music, chatting here and there.

It's nothing

___________

hope you liked the chapter!! btw weird life update, i am in love

margo's spaceship