0:14

Sana woke up, her nostrils raided with the hard smell of disinfection at the hospital. In addition to her intense breathing and snoring frequently at the hospital, the room is quiet. Sana slowly opened her eyes and clung to weaken the blurry image in front of her eyes. The japanese caught a glimpse of the desolate blue and white hospital bedroom. 'How long have I stayed here?' sana thought, closing her eyes and trying to remember what happened. Then it all started her.

"chae.." she whispered, rubbing a strange ointment that my wounded upper lip wipes with her tongue; tightly.

The cotton she felt was packed in her nose, 'fuck I broke my nose'; she was startled hearing the screams of other injured people and sick kids who shared the room with me. "sana?" she knows this voice too well, chaeyoung.

Sana tried to pretend she's dead, unfortunately, the monitor of her heart was beeping faster. "fuck..." sana mumbled under her breath.

"I know you're awake, sana.. don't pretend to he dead" chaeyoung, sat on her knees her hands reaching to hold the latter's hand. "it's bad luck" the korean girl, said her husky voice doing things to sana's mind.

"who took me here?" sana asked, noticed the grimced expression on the latter's face. "mina and tzuyu were there, while i-," chaeyoung choked on her words, tears threatening to fall. "I wasn't there, it's my fault you're here"

A soft murmur passed sana's lips, as she put her index finger on the younger lips, shushing her. "it's okay" a soft yet a endearing smile on sana's lips, as she gazed at the younger lovingly.

"sana, i-I can't," chaeyoung stuttered, the harsh words. Tears already taking over, "I don't want to hurt you anymore" her grip on the latter's tighten, crying into her hand. "chae.. baby, look at me" chaeyoung did what was told, her face puffy and red the sad face of regret evident on her cute adorable face.

"I am always here, no matter how hurt I am," the doubt on chaeyoung's eyes was clear, sana could only chuckle at amazing the young girl is. "this is not just a lovesick promise, I'll be waiting for you.. okay?" sana assured in a compassionate tone of voice, comforting the rage of tears on the younger.

Cupping the younger's cheeks, pinching it lightly. Chaeyoung cackled feeling hopeful with sana. Mina came in, staring at the lovebirds. "ohh, heyy lovebirds" chaeyoung, smiled at sana "so, I'll be waiting in the balcony when you get out, okay?" chaeyoung promised, leaning over to kiss the elder's forehead.

Leaving sana and mina. "did she just?" mina asked bewildered, sana nodded excitedly gushing over how cute she is.