0:7

ignorance

Her mother knocked on the door lightly but loud enough that it can be heard by a person in the living room

Her mother knocked on the door lightly but loud enough that it can be heard by a person in the living room. Sana to say the least was nervous.

Chaeyoung was all that she could think of, waiting patiently to see her. She doesn't know why the girl suddenly ghosted her out of her life.

She thought they were good friends with the amount of times they had convos on the balcony. Her thoughts were interrupted by aunt nayeon giving her a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. "oh my god sana! You've grown so much" nayeon said, holding her lovers hand.

"thank you" sana mumbled under her breath, looking away a bit.

" come on in!" jeongyeon welcomed them into thier humble home, the place was nice and neat. As soon as they entered sana sat on their comfortable couch.

Woah, this is so comfy the fuckk

"chaeyoung! Get down stairs the guests are here!!" jeongyeon yelled next to the staircase. "i am coming!" the young girl sprinting down the stairs.

She's fucking gorgeous, sana thought licking her lips.

The korean girl was wearing a backless sweatshirt showing off her strawberry tattoo and a baggy pair of washed white jeans. Her makeup is light to show of her eyes and plump lips. Sana noticed that the girl her is now shorter her hair reaching her jawline.

Fuck she's looking amazing, and you couldn't even dress up well? What am i wearing? A shirt and a fucking skirt.

Now to her eyes chaeyoung is a fashion icon.

Sana got a little stiff when chaeyoung sat next to her in the couch, she couldn't focus on the conversation that was going on. When there's little to no distance between her thigh and chaeyoung's.

She just stayed quiet the whole time the elders were chatting, chaeyoung every now and then join the conversation.

Sana would focus on her, smiling lightly, she kinda missed this dumbo kid. She's gazing at her, biting her lips. Her sinful thoughts were interrupted by nayeon vibrant laugh.

She smiled at the couple, nayeon hitting jeongyeon arm chuckling to themselves. She wishes to find love like this.

"so sana dear? Have you had your first kiss?" nayeon asked, with no filter to catch her words. Chaeyoung eyes settled on her focusing what she had to say.

Sana looked down, muttering "no, not yet" she's a bit embarrassed, she didn't notice the smirk on chaeyoung's pretty lips.

Chaeyoung leaned close enough to her ears, "Do you mind if I steal a kiss?" she whispered her deep voice engraving sana's mind. "it's your little souvenir, can I steal it from you?" she placed her hand on the latter's thigh.