0:8

to hurt someone, sana never intends to do such thing

to hurt someone, sana never intends to do such thing. she knows the feeling of being hurt too well.

sometimes maybe, it's just her delusional mind playing tricks again. she feels like she's being ignored and not important to the person who's she trying to have a conversation.

sana has a habit of overs analyzing everything about the person speaking to her, the tone, posture, the way their lips move, everything. so right now sana has a feeling that chaeyoung doesn't like speaking to her anymore.

but hey, it's just a feeling no need to be anxious, sana.

haha, that was a lie she told herself, her mind is going crazy. 'the chaeyoung doesh't like me, abort mission, everything is a lie, fuck god' sana was going through delirium.

still she managed to smile at the small girl in front of her after she blatantly ignored her. big balls syndrome, side effects being seen by your crush as a total douchebag.

chaeyoung's parents could feel the tension between the girls. "so chaeyoung, how's your boyfriend doing?" jeongyeon asked, knowing the other girl had a crush on her. sana pouted and looked down, her wife looked at her with murderous eyes.

chaeyoung tried to end to the convo fast by nodding, to her dismay jeongyeon loves to mess with kids. "oh really? you didn't anything stupid on the couch?" nayeon slapped her wife's arm and mumbled "shut the fuck up, you gumfuck"

to say the least chaeyoung choked on her food. "mom, no" she said, in a threatening tone. to jeongyeon's amusement this is pure comedy.

————

After the dinner thing that happened, it's been two days since sana has been on the balcony. sana's mind was somewhere else.

she just couldn't, everything seemed like a blissful lie to her. Her telling herself that chaeyoung is gay is one of them (we all she's a raging homosexual tho,a/n).

it was 5 am in the morning the sun was already getting up, sana wasn't ready for the mondays she never was. it's a work in progress to get used to school schedule after fucking up her sleep for the 19857364665908th time.

she decided for some reason to go out to the balcony for some fresh air, the air in her room was dull and sweaty like? it's just weird.

sana felt chaeyoung's eyes scanning her body like a scanner? she was tense she didn't how to react. 'what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck?.?.' she glanced at chaeyoung for a split second.

"fuck" sana mumbled, she was mesmerized by the girl's tantalizing beauty. "hey" chaeyoung said, softly but loud enough to make sana's heart beat faster.

'FUCKK AND DEEP VOICE TOO' sana was panicking internally, 'gay panicking' to be exact.

"sana?" chaeyoung repeated, a bit louder. getting closer to the bars of her balcony.

"yes?" sana finally looked at chaeyoung. sana forgot how to breathe for a split second. "i am sorry" sana was confused, why would chaeyoung apologise to her?

"""""""""""""""

supppp, i am being biased wrecked by wendy.... good lord i need to stay
loyal for irene and her winks for fuck sakeeeeeee