0:13

"i-i... we should go to the bleachers to our date" sana cheered dismissing chaeyoung question, tugging her arm to run. "race me, dumbo" chaeyoung could smile, determined.

 "prepare to lose, old hag"

" as if!" she ran ahead, leaving chaeyoung "that's cheating!!" chaeyoung screaming running behind at full speed. 

"get used to it, no one cares about the rules" sana chanted, feeling the rush of the wind hitting her face, as she passes mina and tzuyu walking holding hands.

Sana arrived to find chaeyoung already there under the bleachers. "how? You didn't pass me?" sana asked in disbelief. Chaeyoung pointed to the skateboard, "that's cheating!" chaeyoung chuckled, holding sana's waist tightly.

 "get used to it, no one cares abot the rules, eh?" chaeyoung whispered centimetres away from the latter's lips, a mischievous grin engulfing her lips.

"karma" sana pouted. Sana noticed chaeyoung eyes lowering to her lips, sana bit her lips only to hear chaeyoung taking a deep breath lifting her head to finally look her in the eyes. Begging to kiss the japanese girl.

Leaning in closer, almost touching lips.

 "what the fuck?" tzuyu shouted, startling the couple pushing themselves away from each other "no, please continue we would like to see" mina teased, sana rolled her eyes sitting next to chaeyoung. Who seemed engrossed in her mind.

"chae..." sana said, taking her hand. "are you okay?" she asked, trying to find any sign of discomfort in the latter's face. "i-I have a boyfriend, sana..." sana couldn't register what chaeyoung had said. "w-what? What do you mean?"

the glare sana had on the korean girl, made her sink into her position. "tell me you're fucking kidding me?" chaeyoung shook her hear. 

"i-I'm leading you on, I'm sorry" chaeyoung said, before running away. 

Surprising tzuyu and mina, "chaee! DON'T" sana ran after her with all that she has. Sana started regretting not participating in P.E class more, She can't keep up with her, "leave me alone" was the last thing she heard. 

As she saw her vision turn blurry. "chae..." she whispered, her hand reaching for the blurry vision, begging for her to look back one more time.

Everything always turns black at the end.