ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

"Go Leon! That's my big brother!"

Hop cheered loudly from his seat, bouncing up and down beside you. More than a few people were staring at both of you in annoyance and confusion. You yanked him down. "Hop. There are other people watching this, please calm down. This isn't the first time you've seen a match live anyways."
Hop huffed and begrudgingly complied, watching quietly.

The match had started a couple minutes ago and already Leon was beating the shit out of Raihan's team. Raihan was clearly frustrated but focusing on the fight. You realized you'd been staring at Raihan practically the whole time. Hop hadn't noticed, or if he had he wasn't saying anything.

"Charizard! Use Fire Blast and let's end this fight!"

Leon's voice rang out through the arena as Charizard sent a blaze in the direction of Flygon, who was immediately downed. Raihan shook his head in frustration, while cheers emerged from the people in the stands. Hop seemed so happy Leon had won, but you couldn't help but feel bad for Raihan. It was like he was in Leon's shadow. Nevertheless, you cheered for Leon.

---------------------------------------

"That was incredible, Leon!"

Hop rushed forward into Leon, wrapping his arms around him in a tight hug. Leon chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Thanks, bud."

I brushed a piece of hair behind my ear, smiling at the two. I felt someone's eyes on me and looked towards Raihan. As soon as our eyes connected, his broke away and looked elsewhere. "You did good, Leo. So did you, Raihan."

Raihan's gaze went back to me, and I could swear I saw the faintest smile tugging at the corners of his lips. He nodded in acknowledgement and turned away to face Leon. "I'll beat you next time, Leon."

Leon laughed. "In your dreams. But by all means, try again anytime."

They shook hands and walked away from each other, Hop following behind Leon, and Raihan going to the locker room to prepare for another fight with a trainer. I needed to keep an eye on Hop, but I figured leaving a few minutes to him and Leon wouldn't be so bad. I walked up behind Raihan and he quickly took notice someone was following. His arm swung back and-

CRACK.

I stumbled back, my nose starting to bleed. His elbow had slammed into my face. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

He pulled me up, a hand going to my cheek. He turned my face over to examine my nose, and I felt my face flush. "I'm gonna go find Leon, m'kay? He'll take you to a nurse."

I instantly looked up at him in confusion. "Why can't you-"

He stopped me mid-sentence. "I have a match to get to or I would take you myself."

The second Leon spotted me, with a bleeding nose, he rushed over and pushed Raihan away from me. His arm quickly wrapped around my elbows and he started examining my face like Raihan had. Leon's head whipped around and he shoved a finger into Raihan's chest. "What did you do?" He asked, accusingly.

Raihan's hands flew up in defense. "Yo, it was an accident, Leon! She was following me and I didn't know it was her. I turned around and-"

"Slammed his elbow in my nose."

Raihan looked guilty as Leon lead me off to a nurse, who started cleaning the blood on my face. "Maybe you should go home for a bit, Y/N. I mean, until your nose heals?"

I looked in Raihan's direction. He was walking off now, but I saw his head turn back to look at me. He stopped, waved, and then kept walking. I turned back and reluctantly nodded.

"I guess so."

-----------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this was kind of short. I've been losing motivation to keep writing, but I'm gonna try my best. Thanks for waiting for so long, you guys.