ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

I stepped out of the doctor's office, a waiting Raihan greeting me as I did. "So?"

I smiled. "Yes. We're actually having a kid."

He just hugged me, before pulling away. "So...uh, how are we gonna tell Leon...?"

I rubbed the nape of my neck as we started walking out of the office and back home, since it wasn't far. "I haven't really thought about it yet. I know he's probably not going to be too thrilled, but Hop would lose his mind."

I regretted saying that when I saw Raihan's eyes light up. "What if we told Hop, just for now, and later we tell Leon? That way you have more time to figure out how you'll tell Leon."

I rolled my eyes. "Hop may be my brother, but he can't keep a secret for his life. It'd be pointless, he'd just tell Leon the second we were out of sight."

Raihan rubbed his chin, deep in thought. "What if we tell him it's under oath? That usually works, right?"

I pinched the skin between my eyes. "Arceus, Raihan, are you five? He could just lie."

He gasped. "Not under oath!"

"Trust me, he would."

We walked in silence the rest of the way to Hammerlocke. When we got back to the house, Raihan had to get ready to go have a battle with some new trainers, so he would be gone for hours. I had...time to think. I knew who I was going to tell. 

----------

"Hey Y/N!"

Hop ran up to me and pulled me into a tight hug, squeezing my middle. I ruffled his hair and he stepped back. "So why did you text me saying you needed to meet?"

I smiled, chuckling nervously. "Well..."

"I'm pregnant."

His eyes widened. "Really? You're gonna have a baby?"

I nodded. "Yes."

The questions flooded out of his mouth the second I confirmed.

"Who put it there?"

"Does Leon know?"

"Does Mom know?"

"Does Raihan know?"

I put a finger to his mouth to signal for him to stop, and he did. He was bouncing up and down in anticipation, waiting for my response. 

"Well, Raihan and I are dating, and he and I are having a baby. Leon and Mom don't know yet, but I want your help with that."

Hop tilted his head to the side, an inquisitive look plastered on his face. "How would I help?"

"Well, I was thinking that you, Leon, Mom, Raihan and I could all have dinner together back home and we could tell them then. How does that sound?"

He clapped his hands together. "Yeah! I want to help plan a party!"

I shook my head. "We don't want to make it obvious. Just, make dinner and invite Leon, since Mom's at home and I'll bring Raihan with me when we go."

He nodded in response. "Alright, we have to wait a bit for Raihan but then we can go. Do you want to come over to our house until he gets back?"

"Sure!"

-------------

Raihan  walked in the door to see me and Hop waiting anxiously for him. "You're finally here! We've been waiting a while."

Raihan sat his bag down, eyes widening when he saw Hop. "You told him? I thought-"

I held up a hand, dismissing him. "I told him, but we're going back to mine and Hop's house where we grew up, and we're telling my mom and Leon there."

Raihan took a deep breath. "Are we really doing this?"

I nodded. "Yes."

Just like that, before Raihan could try getting out of it, Hop grabbed his arm and we called for a flying taxi to take us back home.

This was going to be a memorable dinner, for sure.

---------

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter qwq

I promise the next chapter should be longer!! Hopefully I have enough motivation :))