ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

--Warning!! There is a major timeskip to after Y/N gave birth. Only shortly after, so they basically just got discharged from the hospital.--

I carefully unstrapped Rain from her seat, being careful to keep her in a comfortable position. 

"Baby, do you want me to get the stuff from the car and you get Cyrus or....?"

I looked to Raihan, who had just gotten out of the car. He looked tired, and rightfully so. We'd been up almost the full two days after I had Rain and Cyrus without any sleep. I knew it wouldn't be easy but I didn't expect to get almost no sleep for those two very long days.

"Don't worry about the stuff in the car for now. Get Cyrus and come inside, Rai."

He opened Cyrus's door without hesitation, swiftly but carefully getting Cyrus out of his seat and following me inside. 

I sat down on the couch beside Raihan, both of us cradling our babies. "Can you believe we're parents?"

Raihan sighed, slumping down in his seat but making sure to keep Cyrus in relatively the same position as to not upset him. I smiled at him, looking down to Rain, who's tiny little eyes met with mine. "Well I mean, we're both holding our children right now, Rai. It is hard to believe though."

I leaned against him, Rain still looking up to me. Cyrus seemed to be drifting off to sleep and Raihan took notice of that. "Should-should I put him in bed?"

I chuckled, my head resting on his shoulder. "You don't have to ask, Rai. He's getting sleepy, so you can put him in bed. Rain's probably going to get tired soon as well, so I'll probably just go up with you."

We both stood up, and as I looked back at Cyrus he was already fast asleep, lightly snoring against Raihan's arm. Rain was blinking slowly, going to close her eyes and then opening them to look back at me. I smiled and rubbed my thumb against her cheek, her head slowly leaning into my hand. 

I walked upstairs behind Raihan, and we made our way to the kids' room. Raihan opened the door, and we walked in. Rain's crib was on one side of the room, with a purple blanket on hers and Cyrus's crib having an orange blanket on his. I kissed Raihan's cheek before walking over to Rain's crib and carefully setting her down. She started to fuss until I gently brushed my fingertips against the mobile over her crib, causing it to slowly start moving which seemed to calm Rain. Her head slowly tilted to the side before her eyes closed completely and she was asleep. 

I walked out of the room, Raihan quietly shutting the door behind us. It was almost seven now, and we sat down on the couch. Raihan stretched out and I leaned onto him, so we were both lying down together. One hand rested on my hip and the other on his chest. "I love you, Rai."

"I love you too, Y/N."

-----

Hey! Thank you guys SO MUCH for being patient with me!

I know I said my hiatus was gonna be long (yeah cause I'm an idiot) but I'm back! I know this chapter was really short but I'm very tired qwq

I don't know where else I'm going with this book. Honestly, I think this is where most stories leave off. I'll probably just write oneshots to go along with the story after I finish it up, but let me know what you guys think! Would you want me to have a finale or continue writing oneshots?

Again, thank you guys!

And yes, if you're confused, I decided to go with a girl and a boy. Rain got the most votes (from what I saw,) and Cyrus just seemed like a good decision :)