ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

-Language warning!-

"Y/N, you awake?"

I groggily opened my eyes and rubbed them, looking over to Raihan laying next to me. "I am now."

"I'm sorry, love, I thought you were already awake."

I shook my head. "No, it's okay. What time is it?"

Raihan sat up and pulled on a t-shirt. "About 9:30."

I yawned and stretched, going to the bathroom. I pulled my hair back in a messy bun and flipped open the cabinet door, looking for a comb. "You could have woken me up earlier, Rai."

I could hear him laugh from the other room as he responded, "Yes, I could have. But you're so beautiful when you sleep."

I rolled my eyes. "Creeper."

That morning was pretty normal. Raihan went off to train with another Gym leader, Piers. I knew him through one of Hop's friends, Marnie. I hadn't talked to him much but from what I could tell he was a pretty nice guy. I didn't have much to do, so I cleaned the house a bit. When I was done with that, I sat down on the couch and flipped through the channels. Apparently, like our house, nothing was happening much in Galar. 

Just then, my phone started going off. "Hello?"

"Hey...Y/N?"

Leon? Why was he calling me?

"What? Aren't you still mad at me?"

"No. That's why I was calling."

I didn't say anything. 

"Y/N, please. You have to understan-"

"No, Leon! I don't! You were going to punch Raihan in the face for getting me pregnant through something I was consenual to! You're being a dick!"

I heard his breath hitch and he started to talk again. "Y/N, I just...I don't want him to hurt you. I don't want something to go wrong and you be left alone with a baby-"

Oh my god. 

"Are you fucking serious? Alone? Leon, you're basically saying that if something were to go wrong between Raihan and I that I would be on my own. You're basically insinuating that you wouldn't even be there for me!"

Again, silence. 

I sighed. "Leon, I love you. But you need to put your childish rivalry with Raihan behind you and accept that I'm making a life for myself."

"...Yeah, fine. Bye."

Before I could say anything else, I heard a click. He hung up on me. 

I stared in disbelief at my phone for a few seconds before slamming it down on the coffee table and going to the front door. I slipped on my jacket and flip-flops before walking outside. 

I walked down the streets of Hammerlocke, wondering what I was even doing. I didn't know where Leon was, if he even was in Hammerlocke. I knew Hop was because we had still kept in touch after the fight with Leon. Obviously. Why wouldn't he? I hadn't given him a reason to hate me, had I?

Speaking of Hop, I saw him excitedly talking to a kid with a white hat and brown hair and a girl with black hair and pink dress who I recognized as Marnie. Marnie saw me walking towards them and gestured behind Hop. He turned and immediately ran towards me, hugging me. "Y/N! I didn't expect to see you!"

The kid in the white hat stared at me in bewilderment. Marnie smiled and watched as Hop pulled away. "I think you know Marnie, Y/N, but this is my other friend Viktor! We're all rivals in the gym challenge."

I held out my hand for Viktor. "Hi Viktor, I'm Y/N, Hop's sister."

He put his hand towards me and we shook hands. "Viktor doesn't talk much, Y/N. I'm not sure why, but I don't really mind." 

"Hop, have you seen Leon? I've been meaning to talk to him, and-"

"Oh yeah! I saw him taking pictures with fans earlier. Somewhere near the Poke center."

I nodded and zipped up my jacket. "Okay, thanks. I'll see you later."

I started off for the Poke center, thinking about what I'd say to him if he still happened to be there. I couldn't just stop talking to him, he was my brother. And being the current Champion, it'd be impossible not to see or hear something about him every day. 

This was going to be a fun talk.

---------------------

Hey guys! Thank you for being patient with me qwq. I've been really unmotivated lately but I still want to keep writing on the story. If you couldn't tell, this story takes place a couple weeks after the last chapter. Now that I'm done with this chapter, that probably wasn't extremely obvious but still. Hope you enjoyed and I'll start on chapter 15 soon. Thank you!!