ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

The door opened in front of me, several people standing around the Poke center. My eyes darted from person to person before concluding that Leon wasn't here. Great.

I walked outside, sighing heavily. I had to talk to him, I had to. 

By the time I got back to where Hop and Marnie had been, they were already gone, which wasn't really a surprise. They had their gym challenges to get to. 

"Y/N."

A voice came from behind me and I turned to see Leon. "Leon? What are you-"

"We need to talk."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, that's why I'm even outside today. I was looking for you and Hop said you were at the Poke center."

He rubbed the nape of his neck. "Can we...go sit down someplace and talk? Y'know, so we're not in the middle of the town if we end up fighting."

I glared in his direction. "I would suggest if you want to even attempt to talk to me you should stop talking right now and we'll go somewhere else to have this conversation."

Leon immediately went silent, something I was used to at this point. I turned and we walked to a bench somewhere near where he'd stopped me and sat down.

We both stayed quiet for a couple minutes, Leon fidgeting. I sighed. "Leon, what's wrong with you?"

His head snapped towards me. "Huh?"

"What's wrong with you?"

I looked over at him, eyes steady on his face, studying his facial expression. "I-I, uh-"

He stuttered, struggling to find a response. "Leon, I just want you to understand that I'm pregnant, Raihan's the dad, and you need to get over yourself. I know you just want to protect me, but Raihan's not gonna hurt me, Leo."

Silence. Again.

"Leon, talk. I'm not gonna sit here and explain to you how I need you to act while you stare at the ground. Tell me how you feel and we'll go from there."

He sighed. "I just want to protect you, like you said. You're my sister, and I just...you didn't even participate in the gym challenge with me when we were kids."

I chuckled. "I didn't participate with you because I don't want that kind of lifestyle. People always constantly around you, asking questions, wanting pictures. That kind of life just isn't for me, but it's for you, and that's fine."

Leon raked a hand through his hair, puffing out his cheeks and letting the out the air. "I just don't get it. Why him?"

I sighed. "Because I love him. He's smart, and funny, and he wouldn't hurt me. I know he wouldn't."

Leon flopped back against the bench. "I mean, I guess I'm fine with you and him dating, but you only met like, two months ago!"

I nodded. "That's true. If you think we've moved too fast, you'd probably be right. We just weren't being careful and," 

I gestured to my stomach, "Boom, there's a baby."

He sighed. "No, I get it, it's your decision. You're having a baby, and I was way out of line when I found out. I'm sorry."

I shrugged. "I guess some people just react differently. I know you only want me to be safe."

We didn't talk for much longer, it was mainly just Leon apologizing a lot and me trying to calm him down. We went our seperate ways after saying goodbyes. 

After all that, I finally made up with him. 

When I got home, Raihan was already home, cooking something. "Rai?"

"Oh, hey Y/N. Where have you been?"

I closed the door behind me. "I went out to talk to Leon. We're good now."

I heard a laugh from the kitchen. "Even after he punched you in the face?"

I walked around the corner, into the kitchen. "I only got punched because I got in your way."

Raihan smiled as I walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Did you have a good day training?"

One of his free hands went to my arm. He softly gripped it. "Yeah. Piers showed up, I was honestly surprised. He usually doesn't go anywhere out of Spikemuth because he's always watching over Team Yell and his sister."

I nodded. "Yeah, I saw his sister when I was looking for Leon today. Marnie, I think. She was with Hop and one of his friends."

"You got to see Hop? He seems to be in Hammerlocke a lot for someone doing the Gym challenge."

I shrugged. "He's probably here all the time because Leon's here a lot and so am I."

We ate and continued talking, random things about our day or talking about the baby. "So, I was wondering, what should we name it if it's a girl? Or a boy?"

I chuckled. "I hadn't really been thinking about baby names since it's not gonna be here for a while."

Raihan leaned back in his chair. "Yeah, but it's just exciting, you know? I mean, we're gonna have a baby, even if it's not for a while, Y/N!"

I nodded. "Yeah..."

I yawned. "I'm probably gonna go to bed, if that's alright with you."

Raihan stood up, following me to bed. I climbed in and so did he. "You don't have to go to bed with me, Rai. If you wanna stay up, you can."

He shook his head, arms wrapped around me and head buried in the crook of my neck. "Nah. I'm good here with you."

I smiled and put a hand to his cheek and caressed it. "Okay, whatever you say."

-----------------------

Hey guys! I know it's been forever since I've updated this, and I'm really sorry about that! I've been really busy lately because I've been going back and forth between my dad's house, my own house, and my grandma's house, and my birthday was yesterday, so I've been busy with doing things for that too. 

If you caught this, Raihan and Y/N are discussing baby names, or at least, Raihan is. If you have suggestions, I'm open to them! You can also vote on if you want it to be a girl or boy. 

Anyways, thank you guys for being patient with me! I know this chapter wasn't super long but I'll try working on making them longer. Thanks!